Forums The Arts

[Art Request] Art for an FGF game

9 posts

Flag Post

If art requests are still legal in this forum I would like to make one. If not I will delete this. I can’t do it myself because I suck at art.

I would like to request that a few pictures be made to illustrate my zombie infested island.

1) A mutant descriptive below.

“The melted zombies form a very large mutant scorpion. The scorpion has four arms and four legs. Its skin is fleshy yet tough like tank armour. The arms are a rocket launcher, Chain-gun, A giant fist and a blade. It breathes fire and sprays acid out it’s tail. It can also fly” – very bad descriptive post from the game.

“There is a rocket launcher, chaingun, flamethrower, Knuckle Duster and sword on the floor next to a tank several cars and a fighter jet and a giant acid container.
GeT iN I hear. I climb into the jet cockpit. Zombies start mobbing the items and melting” more bad gaming description.

The colour is black and red skin. It is about 15ft tall when on four legs.

2) A temple surrounded by a village.

All the stone work should be black brick and the temple is a flat top pyramid with a purple ball of light on it. The village in on a island with a black stone bridge to a mainland.

3) Six jet black living skeletons. The background should be fire.

All pictures should be at night.

If anyone has time to spare and feels like making this just to make it if not, don’t.

If requests need to be posted in a specific place please don’t repeat what others have said so I will still have 10 posts or below so I am able to delete this post.

Flag Post

it is legal but i doubt anyone will do it for free , atlest in decent quallity

Flag Post

… Sounds Like you want Nemesis crossed with a scorpion.

Flag Post

I was bored, and made a quick sketch of your no.1 in paint. Just to be clear, I suck at arts too, so this is just something I did out of amusement on that description.
Here

Flag Post

Classic work. I added the description to stop that happening. Is there any sofeware where I can make something like this is a 3D looking way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kucinghitam9:

I was bored, and made a quick sketch of your no.1 in paint. Just to be clear, I suck at arts too, so this is just something I did out of amusement on that description.
Here

That’s from Serious Sam! :DD

Flag Post

LOL?

Flag Post

stop it kong

Flag Post

kongregate seriously why is that happening. umm …

one question wtf is that thing.