Forums The Arts

~PIXEL TIME~ page 4

91 posts

Flag Post

You just get better!

What is your occupation?

Flag Post

Random stuff, I don’t have time to pixel much.

Flag Post

Recently started working on pixel work. All my stuff can be found here

A Short Test Video I did today

Flag Post

Quicky 5 minutes maybe I really like this one

Unfinished :( this one might take me forever if I do decide to finish.

The boss for my upcoming game. (aka coming in like a year) took me around 1 hour because I got incredibly confused when starting new limbs because I did this with no pallet. Will finish today

I have been wanting to practice more but I don’t find the time. I am going to challenge myself with stepping my dimensions up to bigger pictures, enough 64×64 baby stuff. Anyways Lets all draw a turtle I want to do some style comparisons.

Flag Post

How long ago did you start caitlin? you are extremely good for a beginner! is there any projects you are struggling with?

Flag Post

Bored with no internet… so this happens in MS paint…

Flag Post

Looks amazing. Go back and clean up the lines, take away all the jaggys and it will look superb

line. needs color Don’t know what colors to go with.

Flag Post

oops I am just now realizing I am doing this wrong. Here are my missing pictures.

Flag Post

Here is my tile for a collaboration.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Is there a certain program you guys use for these. I’d love to know, cause this stuff looks awesome.

Flag Post

My personal favourite is graphics gale or MSpaint.

you can use grafx2 which is the choice of most professional pixel artists but I find it doesn’t suit me.

anyways… Here is a character idea and my “finished” turtle.

lil bit choppy

Flag Post

AAAAAND

Flag Post

Fool watches you :O :OOOOOOOO

The legend himself!

Flag Post

Flag Post

This is a plug for my pixel art scene on Faketown: http://faketown.com/u/FakeBarton create your own scene and chat about it via pixel-perfect avatars!