Forums The Arts

~PIXEL TIME~ page 2

91 posts

Flag Post

amazing colors. do you have any thing else I love your color choice can I see more :)

Flag Post

Thank you,
yes, I do have lots of stuff
this is another game that’s on pause:

Update:

Flag Post

cute little sprites always make me happy for some unknown reason.

you look like quite the pro do you work for any company or tell me your deal… they both look like fun games are they almost done I would definitely play them.

I can’t really show you any good art ATM but I can on wednesday when I go back to work.

What in you mind is your best creation I must see more :P

Flag Post

Thanks,
Both games are under development,
But graphicly they are almost done, though they need some work code-wise.
Not really a pro, although I tend to get praise from “pros”
I use graphics gale, it has more or less everything I need,
Everything from shortcuts to animation capability.

Here is work of mine that I like, although I can’t pick a favorite:

Oh an another mockup of a game I was working on, its more or less abandoned now:

Flag Post

Graphics gale is by far the best. thats what I use. These are all REALLY good not amazing.

(AMAZING HOLY CRAP)

But I really like the limitations on yours like how you can do so much detail in little space and that’s practically the secret to being a good pixel artist.

your stuff is fantastic!

but if i could give you advice it would be to add one more darker color too your present guy.

Flag Post

Some of these sprites are over 2 years old, so I won’t be changing anything.
That said these are not recent works of mine haha
update:

testing out a few new styles for the player

Flag Post

whats this game about? what do you do in it? side scrolling shooter?

Flag Post

Yes, the game is a side scrolling shooter. You fly around upgrade your ship kill enemies and collect power ups.

Flag Post

oops might have to resize that

blue jay

Flag Post

this one took me awhile… just the face.

Flag Post

cannot see the pics :(

Flag Post

I’m sorry Mario, i ate your princess!

Flag Post

Ill crop it in GGale

I like that lobster show!

Flag Post

more sprites for my space game

Flag Post

Awsome sprites, i like the collors u used

Flag Post

niiiiiiiiiice

Flag Post

Flag Post

amazing explosion looks like franky’s explosions :P

Flag Post

This took me FOREVER hope you like it. please give me feedback :P.

not exactly “done”, but meh

SO F***ING CUTE.

I really like this one took me a while on the shoes though

Flag Post

Is this good enough for this thread? Haven’t done pixel art in over a year, it’s funnier than I remember it being.

Flag Post

yup

Flag Post

Flag Post

@Lime_
the pixel robot is amazing but that strange looking m&m looks to chaotic for my tastes

@moppmoppmopp
WoW , altough i dont like small size pixel arts i find myself impresd with the level of details of that map

@alexolsenpang
art is good but fells very empty and with no personality, add a shop logo ther or some animated street lights, and place a funny logo "eat at DEBIE`s , or else … "

Flag Post

sorry for my absence my computer is broken… and wow Lime_ thats pretty damn good maybe a background on that fluff ball thingy shoes are actually really cool

blue jay needs cropping. badly.

Flag Post

my computer is fixed and heres some feedback for you alex. :)

ramos is 100% right i love your work but it seems too lack personality (only for the game, everything else is leaking style and personality) In your game all the buildings look too alike and they have the same format mix it up a little maybe a movie theatre roof with lights flashing, you get the point.

@mopp

I love that piece and of course its good enough for the thread I’m here too help people who want too learn pixel art not make it look so hard that it scares people away :)