Forums The Arts

[gallery] Oboe Passion's Sketchbook page 22

640 posts

Flag Post

Request: Avatar
Size: 40×40
Text: BB
Font: Any
Background Red and Black Fading the Lower you get.
Text Color: Purple, Yellow and Black. (In that Sequence)
Other: If you can, can you make it with and without the Greg Banner! :)
Greeting and Reward: Thank You and Excellent Artwork/Avatars!
BraveBird

Flag Post

Oboe I would Like a Numberful Avatar Numbers and color full

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oboe_Passion:

Oops….

Fixed :)

(Don’t blame me, I hadn’t had my coffee yet)

Nice Thankyou! & I know that font.

Flag Post

How did you make that? Just wondering how easy it would be for you to edit it and add a shoop da whoop in there.

Flag Post

BraveBird:
Endless:
Dasmitimsad: It’s moderately easy… Means remaking probably 10 frames :P.

Flag Post

Oh cool. Well, the part where he gets to the middle, just like at part 0:43 of this epic movie.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8trsDPpAI5E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" height="344" width="425"></embed>

But make it so its lazoring the text. After it lazors, then just make it walk on.

Flag Post

THANKS!!!

Flag Post

please could you make me avatar Im a freind of endless and you done a great job with his I want mine to move to and I want the text to be uboy rocks and the animation to be a guy on a jetpack lol and he crashes into the moon then he says Uboy rocks cool forum and I hope you can make this avatar

Flag Post

Hey Oboe I got another request for a friend http://media.photobucket.com/image/cat%20shooting%20machine%20gun%20avatar/pbfunny/funny-pictures/cats/558_machine-gun-cat.gif he needs you to make it smaller that is it thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oboe_Passion:

BraveBird:

There Great, but I meant I/3 Purple another Third Yellow and another Black!
Thanks!

Flag Post

2313231231 has responded on my behalf. I would you to make the avatar on the link smaller and put “ZACHMAN231” in black on the top. Thank you

Flag Post

Dasmitimsad:
Uboy:
BraveBird:
ZACHMAN231:

Flag Post

Nice thanks! Changing…

Edit: Hmmm, it seems it has been cut short. Have a look at it. I still think it’s pretty good but I’d rather keep it the infinite looping one. I’ll use the new laser one for other sites.

Why do they need to be cut short… Grrr

Flag Post

Ok, sorry… idk how many frames Kongregate allows… Though I was expecting this, what with your movie being almost 50 :P

Flag Post

That’s okay, I probably should have thought of it before I requested it but thought it would just be the file size that matters not the amount of frames. :\ It would be good if they said how many frames it was limited to.

Flag Post

wow thanks oboe its awesome :)

Flag Post

Oboe does avatars again!?!?!

Could you make me a Portal like avatar, with 2 portals, 1 at top, 1 at bottom, and a companion cube falling through the portals?

Flag Post

Request: Avatar
Size: 40×40
Text: Neojoejoe
Font: Impact
Background Black
Text Color: Green.
Other: Please make it flahing.

Flag Post

Hey Again Can I have and Avatar of A super guy Say ing 231 Away fly ing through the clouds and then he crashes in to a mountain and say ow! and blows up

Flag Post

hey again I seen the awesome job you did with mine so could you do me as a super hero with a U on my chest and it saying Uboy is unstoppible and hes beating up all these stick figures coming left and right oh yeah and the superhero is floating above the ground good luck with the avatars

Flag Post

oh also he puts his fist past his head and hits stick fugure and then crahses

Flag Post

lots of stick figures

Flag Post

also Uboy doesn’t need and avatar

Flag Post

Can I please have a Note Flashing, on and off, while a stick man humps an “NM” on and of the avy, tysm, if you make it. try and keep it to 20 -35 frames (if possible)

Flag Post

shut up endless I do