Forums The Arts

[gallery] Oboe Passion's Sketchbook page 23

640 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2313231231:

also Uboy doesn’t need and avatar

You know you can edit your posts, simply by pressing the Edit button.

Flag Post

Hes lying I’m not greedy HE doesn’t need one

Flag Post

yes I do endless doesnt need one hes just being greedy

Flag Post

Can you make an Avatar that goes with my Name. (Like RU or something)

Flag Post

what program do you use to make your avatars because I think I use it at school but I dont know what it is called

Flag Post
Originally posted by purple45:

what program do you use to make your avatars because I think I use it at school but I dont know what it is called

sorry I forgot I was on my sisters profile when I posted that lol tell me

Flag Post

WHAT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ultimateboy:

hey again I seen the awesome job you did with mine so could you do me as a super hero with a U on my chest and it saying Uboy is unstoppible and hes beating up all these stick figures coming left and right oh yeah and the superhero is floating above the ground good luck with the avatars

as I was saying could you do this avatar if your still doing them

Flag Post

Can I have 2 portals, one at the top in orange, one at the bottom in blue, and a companion cube falling through the portals?

Flag Post

Well, i was surfing on the internet, and i came across this avatar, is it possible to turn it into a 40×40?

Flag Post

Kong automatically resizes. Just set it as your avatar and Kong does the rest!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ultimateboy:

yes I do endless doesnt need one hes just being greedy

I DO TO NEED ONE

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lala_Satalin:

WHAT.

What do you mean WHAT?

Flag Post

Could you please make me an animated (if possible) avatar with a badge border with first a picture of a pie then 321? The text doesn’t matter.
Thanks,
Ilikepie321

Flag Post

Font: http://www.dafont.com/harabara.font
Text: Gryl
Font colour: Black
Background: Red and white swirls

You avatars are bootiful :)

Flag Post

Alrighty people…. Long time no Art :P.
Sorry, but I’m not doing requests anymore, and have instead been following my own inspiration in the Art world, so here’s a bit of my new work (as this is STILL a sketchbook thread as well) and hopefully I’ll have my Chinagraph stuff scanned soon too. Please no more requests, sorry, I’m just not finding the motivation to do them. Thanks for understanding :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oboe_Passion:

Alrighty people…. Long time no Art :P.

Sorry, but I’m not doing requests anymore, and have instead been following my own inspiration in the Art world, so here’s a bit of my new work (as this is STILL a sketchbook thread as well) and hopefully I’ll have my Chinagraph stuff scanned soon too. Please no more requests, sorry, I’m just not finding the motivation to do them. Thanks for understanding :)

Yay your back =D you gotta check out my Ninja Blob thread =D

Flag Post

Ok, this probably counts as double posting, but idc.

I’ve just taken a look around, and EVERYONE has improved so much since I last saw you guys, good job and amazing. I’m a bit shy to post my stuff now, I’ve fallen behind.

Flag Post

=D i wondered if u were gunna come back or not, glad u did =D

Flag Post

hey oboe!!!!!
can i haz an avatar plzzzzzz
a grue with BIG vampire fangs animated with it’s jaw biting up and down
and the grue is wearing a black cloak
tyvm!!!!

Flag Post
I’m not doing requests anymore

Flag Post

Sweet I improved!

Flag Post

CHINAGRAPH STUFF!!

Sorry they look a bit off, they’re A3 and so had be scanned in 2 parts and put back together, and when they got put back together it wasn’t done perfectly, so they look a bit funny :P

Oh, and here’s something cute done in Graphite…

CC welcome

Flag Post

thank!!!

Flag Post

ok leave this alone this defiantly not appropriate. Oboe will bump if she wants but thats not likely as she doesnt PLAY ANYMORE