Forums The Arts

[gallery] Oboe Passion's Sketchbook page 4

640 posts

Flag Post

you should definatley enter the sig of the year thing :D

Flag Post

Sorry I took so long… my Internet broke…
Here you go Nordor, I hope that is the text you wanted…
The big mac/ronald mcDonald thing wouldn’t work… avatars are to small.
Could you please give me a link to the text Username, I can’t find it…

Flag Post

Lol i was gonna change it completely :(

(Soz im REALLY Picky could i have the 1 i was gonna change it to???

If so could i have http://www.dafont.com/cityscape.font Random letters and stuff like Shadows, then another random 1 (in yellow) At the back of it so some yellow building you can see then the lights (in red Flashing Yellow Flashing Green like partys in them) inside the houses and NORD Zooming from back to front 1 by 1 in http://www.dafont.com/bleeding-cowboys.font (Its difficult i know but meh im liking it lol)

Its up to you Srry

Flag Post

Here you are…
Sorry username, but every fire background I try to make looks like an orange blur… maybe I shouldn’t do sigs yet…

Flag Post

Thats sweet obow I would ask for something but I’m drawing a blank.

Ummmmmmmmm…

Make a loop: a FreeRider BMX riding over 2 letters on a 100×100 pixel square. Oh and a random looping sweet background.

Love your work keep it up.

Flag Post

Can the background be static? Like so just the letters and the bike move?

Flag Post

sure anything that’ll look sweet.

Flag Post

darn no big mac…

Flag Post

The big mac is to hard… I’m not good enough yet… I’m at my aunties so I will start the sig and bike tonight/tomorrow…

Flag Post

K ty

Flag Post

Its Broke? Run away

Flag Post

What?

Flag Post

the avi

Flag Post

Sorry username, but every fire background I try to make looks like an orange blur… maybe I shouldn’t do sigs yet…

Its ok, fire is pretty hard though. Thanks anyway, love your avatars.

Flag Post

Thanks Username.
Nordor… The one I posted is working but yours does look broken…. Maybe try saving it and uploading it again…. Its not working for me either…. I don’t know why though…

Flag Post

hey oboe, i can see you animate. Can mine do that too? like mine was the flare meteor thing, can it have some sort of red thing around it to look as if it is still flying the through air? And can you make my text like nordor’s? =D

Flag Post

I can do the text, but I’m not sure about the meteor.

Flag Post

darn. can i have a rocket flying around then?

Flag Post

Noobking… Why did you say darn? You didn’t want the meteor… and I’ll try to make you a rocket when I finish Lysho’s…

Flag Post

What about ME!!!!!!!!! =(

Flag Post

huh. i was saying darn about the big mac thing. but its to big and to hard so ok

Flag Post

Yeah NoteyMan… Yours is a really big project so I would rather finish the small ones first…

Flag Post

Oh Ok srry lol I will be a good little boy and just listen to hardcore rap while you work on teh awesomeness art.

Flag Post

Here you are Lysho…

Flag Post

A rocket for your enjoyment…