Forums The Arts

The werewolf (locked)

37 posts

Flag Post

One evening,1956.A man named jakob17awsome and his girl friend Cake9899.Were walking down the road.Then jakob17awsome seen a poor man lying with ripped pants.Jakob17awsome given 50$ to the 20 year old man.(Jakob17awsome had 100000$)So he taken him to his house.‘So.Whats your name?’Said jakob17awsome.‘My name is mike buttnany’Said buttnany. ‘Oh…Look at my cool book.’said asly(aged 50)‘No one cares.’Said jakob17awsome.

(12:00 AM) ‘Yawn’ Said asly.‘Ready for bed sleepyhead?’Said jakob17awsome.‘Euhhhhh’ Sqeuled Buttnany. "Something wrong man?’ Said jakob17awsome.‘Arrrrrrggggghhh’ cried Buttnany. Hair grows on ButtnanyEyes turn red and Painful transformation.‘What the heck is going on?!!?!?!?!?!?!’Run!!! said jakob17awsome.‘AHHHHHHHHHH!’Said cake9899.‘Wow!He riped aslys heart out!!!’ Said cake9899.’Don’t worry!I’ll get the shotgun! Fires gun and k.o’s werewolf

The end Reserved for lock

Flag Post

I texted of all the details

Flag Post

? too much numbers and non words.

Flag Post

What an insightful short story.

Flag Post

Well thats How far i’m doing it this month…I’ll do more on it on april 5th.Well.if it can survive that long

Flag Post

:/

Flag Post

Could you edit it better? and add reserve for lock. Anyway I can see right down to your core. Your just an low confidence, attention seeker who will do anything to seem “Cool”, even lieing to yourself. Admit it, You are not 18 or 16. No matter what anybody says, you will always lie to others, and yourself. No one is believing you, stop the lies.

Nobody hacked you, your not any of the things you say. Just from your bad grammer says that you are under age. You aren’t a werewolf. A kid with mental-retardation was just like this. His name is tyler, and he lies to others and himself. Please stop lieing to yourself and others, and control your temper. You are a Pathological Liar

I’m not trying to harass you. Keep your self esteem up plz. Keeping high confidence is key to help.
Also, Jakob15awesome is the same account, I tracked it down, and both jakob17awesome and jakob15awesome are on the same computer. How could they both use the same computer? At the same time? It is obviously both you.

Flag Post

Reported for harassing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

Reported for harassing

The point is you are trolling all over the forums. FGF is a well respected place, and mods don’t have time to lock all the posts you are making. Also, good EXAMPLE in supporting my post :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

Reported for harassing

The point is you are trolling all over the forums. FGF is a well respected place, and mods don’t have time to lock all the posts you are making. Also, good EXAMPLE in supporting my post :)

Liar

Flag Post

>:/

Flag Post

is that even a face… and why in hell would you post that un impressed angry face 1 day after your actual post…

and no offense but I wrote better storys in grade 2

Flag Post
Originally posted by PixelatedBirdy:

is that even a face… and why in hell would you post that un impressed angry face 1 day after your actual post…

and no offense but I wrote better storys in grade 2

Whtever you say.Showoff

Flag Post

Shoooowoff

Flag Post

Epic story.
19/20

Flag Post

9/10. You could use a pinch of more detail.other then that you did great!

Flag Post

so uh..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Danbus546:

so uh..

9/10. You could use a pinch of more detail.other then that you did great!

so uh..

Originally posted by Notjakobcc:

Epic story.
19/20

LOL nice alternate accounts! They are once again, used by the same computer, obviously you. I tracked it down :)

Flag Post

wow nice lie.Congratz!Your gonna get reported!!

Flag Post

You Admitted that I was telling the truth in my pm message.
You said I spilled too many secrets. How is it a secret and a lie?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

You Admitted that I was telling the truth in my pm message.
You said I spilled too many secrets. How is it a secret and a lie?

Well you don’t have to track down everybody,Bitch.Your not even a moderator

Flag Post

10/10 a+

Flag Post

i can tell you really worked hard on it

Flag Post
Originally posted by BaronVonBlade:

lol

Originally posted by parr0t:

10/10 a+

more alternates sorry but it’s true. Just make a decent thread without raging and you will get some real people to comment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by parr0t:

10/10 a+

wow thanks!

Thank you to!