Forums The Arts

Kongregate YouTube Background

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello fellow artists!

I recently started up a YouTube channel, where I do gameplay videos basically, mostly of badges games here on kongregate. I’m starting to use it more and figured it was time for the visual upgrade. I was wondering if anyone here would like to make a YouTube background for the channel. I was thinking of something sort of retro, with various badges/badge wall. I figured if there was anyone to ask it would be kongregators themselves.

Another thing that I doubt anyone would take on but I just need some ideas. I wanted to do custom thumbnails for each video, and the videos which I get a badge would have the badge included in the thumbnail. It would be great to see an example of this since I’m doubting anyone would want to make these therefore I would try to do the upload thumbnails myself, I just need some ideas/recommendations/tips first.

Thanks for your time!

The channel is Here

Flag Post

ill do the youtube background for ya. but i will do it next weekend. i would do the thumbnails but im not on kongregate enough to keep sending you them. i am usually on kongregate once or twice a month. but ill make the youtube background for ya next weekend

Flag Post

yea so if you guys want to see his background go visit his youtube channel. and i would subscribe since he has good videos of kongregate games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by papplejacks:

yea so if you guys want to see his background go visit his youtube channel. and i would subscribe since he has good videos of kongregate games.

It looks good. GJ.

Flag Post

The link doesn’t seem to work for me. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seawater09:

The link doesn’t seem to work for me. :/

Fixed, it should work now :)