Forums The Arts

Minecraft skin request

12 posts

Flag Post

First, before anyone asks any questions, I’m gonna answer them with this mini-faq.

Q: Why couldn’t you make it yourself? A: I tried to. It looked horrible.

Q: Why didn’t you use the minecraft forums? A: I did. All the people on their were offline. REALLY, THEY WERE.

Q: Okay, I made the skin. What do I need to do now? A: PM me the image of the skin. If you can’t link me to the website of the skin you posted it to so I can download it.

Q: Why can’t I post it in this thread right here? A: Noobs will probably take the skin and imitate me.

Anyway, to the skin itself.

I want Flaky from HTF and a green beret on her.

If you could make this, I’d be glad.

Oh, and I forgot. YES, I DID SEARCH THE SKIN. I only got unrelated websites and the only skin I WAS looking for was just a human version.

Cheers to anyone who can make it!

Flag Post

What the heck? Why isn’t anyone looking at this thread?

Edit: Look, guys, I Just want to have a cool skin. Will you stop being idiots and look at this thread?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

What the heck? Why isn’t anyone looking at this thread?

Edit: Look, guys, I Just want to have a cool skin. Will you stop being idiots and look at this thread?

Yup, that’s the way to go. Insult the people you’re asking a favour of. Bash them harder for not replying to your request within 8 minutes after you had stated it.

Flag Post

the arts forums is slow paced. be patient and not snappy maybe ten someone will make you a skin maybe me perhaps.

Flag Post

Yeah the Art forums is very slow paced. Just relax. You might not even get a skin. It sounds like hard work.

Flag Post

I have a friend here on Kongregate who does a lot of work on Minecraft. I will give him the link to this forum thread to help answer your question.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PixelatedBirdy:

the arts forums is slow paced. be patient and not snappy maybe ten someone will make you a skin maybe me perhaps.

True, this place isn’t as active.

Flag Post

Oh I know… I messaged my friend to come over, no luck so far. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

Oh I know… I messaged my friend to come over, no luck so far. :/

lol forever alone.

Flag Post

Awww forever alone lol

Flag Post

http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/skins/?order=order_popularity

Flag Post

Do you still want this made? PM me if you do :)