Forums The Arts

My Concept Art Show Reel

16 posts

Flag Post

I find it hard to post images of my artwork, so I will post links of my concept art show reel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVCSzlkPbrY

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Wow nice. You should be a game art designer. I can just imagine some of your pics in a video game.

Flag Post

Thank you. Yes, I do. I’m only a starting or beginner freelance artist. I recently done illustrations for trading card game. Right now looking for possible work. :)

Flag Post

Did some sci-fi super soldier, here is the link on my deviantart page:

http://alonzoemata.deviantart.com/art/AD-3013-362447842

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

Wow nice. You should be a game art designer. I can just imagine some of your pics in a video game.

I would have to agree. Well done. Why? The images carry a particular focus, with a clear atmosphere, and clear mood =P

Flag Post

Thank you Prodev. I got good news from my boss that went on the GDC event, and says my works were displayed there on the booth and got positive feedbacks for that trading card game. And more illustration projects waiting for me, just happy. :) Thanks again for the compliment.

Flag Post

Not a particular fan of sci-fi, but your work is amazing! My favorite’s gotta be the blue soldier. The concept is beautiful, flames are amazing, and the lighting is wonderful. Plus I like blue xD anyway, great job, it’s people like you I aspire to compete with ^^

Flag Post

Thanks RAiyi.. I will soon make card game illustration for sci-fi theme setting is post apocalyptic.. anyway here is Assassin Kid, I can’t think of a title I just made a hooded young boy and the fun goes on. Just puff in my mind assassin kid, assassin creed, assassin kid, assasin creed!!

Flag Post

hey guys, I have new artwork, the first one “mercenary”, the second is “forest”

Flag Post

hello ther, just made some sketches..

Flag Post

Fantastic. I noticed that you take a lot of inspiration from a variety of media (Not to imply you copy or steal work), the armor is quite similar to concept art you’d see for World of WarCraft, some of the sets of armor are more futuristic or comparable to that of Halo, a couple pieces in there with bits of Alien vs. Predator type inspiration as well as transformers. I really enjoy this work, it really is great, keep it coming.

edit

Forgot to mention your proportions are flawless, and work with organics in general is quite impressive.

Flag Post

thanks, maybe that’s because I had worked before on an internet cafe as attendant, many of our customers were gamers. Dota, etc and many other games, WOW had been a great influence and also I really like predator, and transformers movies. That’s where I get my inspirations, from games and movies. I don’t have formal study in fine arts or in any art school. In that case I rely only on self study and the media had been my influence.

Flag Post

That’s raw talent for ya. You really should go to school for this and just get a degree so you can make more money doing this. The art is really that good, and you will also learn way more techniques if you pick the right school.