Forums The Arts

The Night Sky

12 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, this is just a story I am deciding to write. When I will post more things, I am unsure. I will start a new forum for every chapter. I will make new chapters in this forum. Also, at the end of every post, I will give the character a decision to make. You can vote on what decision to make(by replying to my post). Anyhow, thanks for coming!

The Night Sky

Chapter One: Awakening

I was nothing. No one. A nobody. Why was that? It didn’t matter why. It was just the way it is. But… the day decided to change. The order of the universe changed. A frog in a Pre-Scratch universe croaks out a vast and awesome croak. A teenager leaps horizontally on a sword, in hopes to break it, but fails and does an amazing spin-jump off as it bends, and sends him flying. A man is murdered for no reason. A man eats a hamburger while crying.
What is there left to do. The multiverse is ending. You’ve lived your life the best you’ve can. How will you die?

1)Do an epic pose as the multiverse collapses around you.

2)Sit there, and wait for death calmly.

3)cur2e my liife, cur2e iit all.

4)HoNk

5)Do what you always do. Blend into the shadows.

6)Become a ninja and run-jump the walls.

7)What is this nonsense.

8)Read a book.

Flag Post

Also, cool story bro

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Nice story.

</block

Originally posted by Terence22205:

Nice story.

Thank you.

Flag Post

Also, #6

Flag Post

WTH? (What The Heck?) What was that? Idiot!

Flag Post

HEY, THATS MY FRIEND DUDE. DONT TALK TO MY FRIEND LIKE THAT, YOU DUMB@$$!

Flag Post

As you attempt to become a ninja and run-jump the walls, you realize you aren’t a ninja, and never trained to run-jump walls. You quickly crash to the ever-blackening dewy grass as you attempt to put your sneakers onto the marble outside wall. You sigh as the blackness soon surrounds you. You close your eyes, knowing the end is near.

You suddenly hear the sound of breathing, no, three breaths. One is probably yours, and the rest belongs to 2 other mysterious people. What is going on?

1)Open your eyes.

2)Pretend to not wake up.

3)Be a ninja and jump at them and knock them down to the ground.

4)Open your eyes and scream as loud as you can to stun them.

5)Give up. All resistance is futile. Just give up to death.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnny189:

WTH? (What The Heck?) What was that? Idiot!

@johnny189

For now, it wont make any sense, because you don’t understand any of the plot yet. Think of it as those books that start near the ending, but then making the narrator say something like this, “But that’s too late. Let’s go back to the beginning.” Except this time, it’s more as if…you are moving backwords, towards the beginning, instead of going instantly to the beginning. It will all make sense as the story continues.

Flag Post

Cool story b_ro_*ham*

Flag Post

I epicly failed

Flag Post

Nice story, but I believe it should fit in Forum Games.

It is a story, so yes, it should go here; but it is interactive and posters may ‘choose their own path’ which is a type of forum game.

Good luck with your story nevertheless! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Nice story, but I believe it should fit in Forum Games.

It is a story, so yes, it should go here; but it is interactive and posters may ‘choose their own path’ which is a type of forum game.

Good luck with your story nevertheless! :)

Alright, but um, do you want me to move it to forum games? I’m not really sure if you want me to.