Forums The Arts

My cover song.

8 posts

Flag Post

http://youtu.be/MVmnUgUkkco

I’m not used to sharing my singing, but I made this video as a promo for comedians Rhett and Link. I think this is the first time I had successfully written lyrics that fit the music. The music is Rhett and Link’s “Photoshop” song.

Flag Post

Not bad, loving the guitar rhythm. Good job! :D

Flag Post

Great job! It might even get on The Mythical Show or Good Mythical Morning.

Flag Post

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! They used my intro clip for episode 5 of The Mythical Show already. I was ecstatic when I saw it! It played right after they did the Crank Calls.

Flag Post

That’s great!

Flag Post

The guitar playing is a little jerky but your voice is great. Focus on that solid time with the guitar, little things like that really bring a song to life. Great cover anyway.

Flag Post

beautiful very nice song yr…keep it up..

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

The guitar playing is a little jerky but your voice is great. Focus on that solid time with the guitar, little things like that really bring a song to life. Great cover anyway.

Thanks! Yeah, I had a hard time with the rhythm on this. I had tried muting the strings which made it a bit harder for me to play. It wasn’t as hard to mute the bar chords, but the first position chords I had to mute with my palm to get the sound I wanted. Anyway, thanks for the tip!