Forums The Arts

Super Kong Artist Pic...thing

24 posts

Flag Post

Well i hade an idea. Ya know how there are so many GOOD artists and styles on kong? Well i had an idea! Why not make a mural with all the main art styles of things. Like Jindos, Nqkoi, Etc.

Each could draw a pic and then we could photoshop them together and make a mural of all the styles and stuff…kind of like what you see here:

Flag Post

This could also turn into a “Make Kongregate Characters Contest” ;)

Flag Post

Well, I know that damijin did want to get some characters made for Kongregate, like mascots and such xP.

I’ll see what I can do ;).

EDIT:

I guess there’s a reason I posted the unfinished one (though it’ll prolly get replaced with the violent finished one o_O)

If you like it, you can comment on and rate it here:

http://www.topaz-games.com/gallery.php?cat=17&img=58 (Seems to re-direct you to the category rather than the image.. o_O)

Flag Post

Haha so is this guy Rico…(Pico).Umm thanks for the mention Cloud the problem now is I HAVE to make something for this thingy here.Ok well I too shall see what I can do.

Flag Post

Umm no, he’s Motakirukushi, I made him just now D:.

But I just realised the resemblance.. damnit v_v..

Flag Post

Hitbunny.

Flag Post

sadly though…we will have to inculde “judey art” well…its not all that bad, i mean its kongregate “history”.

Flag Post

NO JUDEY ART… He can’t draw.

Flag Post

Ouch.

Flag Post

Yes he can, he just doen`t want to.

Flag Post

Same for me, I can, but I just don’t want to

OMFG 11KB I AM A GENIOUS =0

Flag Post

Jindo’s new art is teh awesome.

Oh, and who’s the Hitbunny in that picture :P.

Flag Post

Please draw something better than me.

I have never seen your art.

And remember, I made my “art” in Flash with a crappy tablet. I’ll probably draw some random thing, rofl.

Flag Post

The Hitbunny is a figment from my imagination.

Flag Post

I like Judey art :( So many h8rs.

Flag Post

I think the Hitbunny is really cool. Are you collabing with anyone on games Nqkoi? You should really get your art out there!

Flag Post

Yes I work with the guy who programmed Indestructo tank 1 and 2(Most of the art in 2 is mine).And we have worked on a lot of projects together.Im glad people are fond of my art.

Flag Post

Judey FTW! kisses ass XD

Flag Post

Thats mine, it’s a sorta weird version of me…

Flag Post

How come everytime i post people seem to run away?

Flag Post

Ekk TL is here run for your lives….hehe jk that guys looks pissed :P

Flag Post

Looks kinda rotoscoped to me xP, if not then even awesomer! thumbs up

Flag Post

I suppose I could… nah, I’d need to make a game, which would make me listen in the Comp. Appl. Classes… Waste of my time. Jude… if you want to impress me. Draw some high class politician sucking his thumb while crying when a clown knocked over his Teddy Bear. Yeah. You know the politician.

Flag Post

Id really like to see some Judey art on this…I think characters should be taken from Kongregate exclusive games…