Forums The Arts

Free avatars and signatures =D

36 posts

Flag Post

Hey,
Just looking for some work I can do for people. I’m offering free avatars and forum signatures. To be honest I’ve been a little behind on my CG Art since I started school at The Art Institutes of California — Los Angeles and would like to touch up on my skills. Just leave me a description of what you want and if I have any specifying questions I’ll reply to your message in this post.

Don’t feel obligated to use them and everything will be 100% original. =] Thanks guys,

Seoke

Flag Post

Good luck in your studies. Let me help you get your creative juices up and running by asking for an avatar.

I want an avatar that represents my username, “DemonOfMist.” I was thinking of havingsome creepy eyes peering through the mist.

Thanks for making one. If you have any questions let me know. :)

Flag Post

Ooh perfect, I could use a new avatar.
BAking BRead is pretty awesome too though. c;

Something including the triforce from Zelda, a Guy Fawkes mask, and the letter V would be totally awesome. (I like the colors green and purple too, if you’re able to incorporate those)

Thank you!

Flag Post

Signature with DragonArcherZ on it. I’m looking for a dark look, surprise me. Oh, and if possible, include a character like this one I had made for me several years ago:

Flag Post

DemonOfMist – Feel free if you have any improvements you’d like made even if its as small as more mist or whatnot =] Also I made it 350 × 350 but it should be resizeable to any size you’d like in any photo editor =]

Edit:

Sorry I made some minor changes and ended up liking this one more =] Pick your poison

Flag Post

It reminds me of the ghost Pokémon. First I was skeptical, but I ended up liking it. Thanks!!!

Flag Post

Skeptical of what? :3 Haha and you’re quite welcome. Let me know if you’d like anything else done. I’ve never been a huge fan of ghost pokemon. It’s a completely vector image though so resizing should be easy and I can send you a layered file if you’d like that way you can play around with it

Flag Post

VForVendetta – Here’s what I came up with. Let me know if you have any ideas for it and I’ll work them in. It’s all vector so it’ll be easily editable for me. I know all artwork would be 100% original but I did use a different Fawkes mask as a reference. Hope you like it.

Flag Post

I love your work, so can i get one too?
Maybe something like This
But instead of Breaking Bad, LuigiOK20
[Lu]igi
[Ok]20

Thanks!

If this is not possible, you can make up something yourself!

Flag Post

Luigi are you looking for an Avatar?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seoke:

Luigi are you looking for an Avatar?

Yes

Flag Post

DragonArcherZ – I’m spending some quality time with yours. I’m liking how it’s turning out. It should be up by the end of the day =]

LuigiOK20 – You’re next =D

Flag Post

I’ll use it for now, thanks! xD

Flag Post

V – Lol you’re welcome >_> Not gonna lie pretty hard to come up with anything that those three could be put into xD

Flag Post

DragonArcherZ -

Flag Post

LuigiOK20 -

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seoke:

LuigiOK20 -

That’s seriously the best thing i have ever seen, thanks!

Flag Post

You’re welcome =]

Flag Post

Thanks for the sig.

So this is using 2 or so layers; a background with two colours and lines, while the 2nd layer holds a character and name, right?

I’m not a pro artist, but looking at the avvy, I think you could have blended it better as you can see very obvious brush marks. Then again, it adds to the cartoon-ish style, so <3

Loving it.

Flag Post

Well with the grouped character (which is actually close to 80 layers) the text and the background image its 3. I can definitely do some blending, as a matter of fact I’ll get to that right now and I’ll repost it so that you can see which one you like more. I’m glad you love it =] Thanks for the response!

Flag Post

Very minor fixes. whatdya think?

Flag Post

Also fixed one of the fingers that seemed to have been made invisible as a layer earlier lol

Flag Post

I honestly can’t tell much of a difference but I don’t mind xd.

If you need more practice; next Forum Game I make, the banner is your shining limelight. (Dw, I’ll give credit to you.)

Flag Post

Well I most definitely appreciate it =]

Flag Post

I am always looking for some nifty avatars to use, I am super open to creativity… if it could incorporate the letters/word MrG, MrGravy, etc that would be super! Other than that I will leave it up to you as to what to do… interested to see what you come up with! (not sure if you were only looking for specific requests, ignore this if that was the case)