Forums The Arts

Free avatars and signatures =D page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

This is probably going to be a very difficult request, but I was wondering if you could create an avatar of a super saiyan goku like this http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=super+sayian+goku+&go=&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=super+sayian+goku+&sc=2-18&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=2EEC4268EF01E934257D3EACD3403B0DE565E4DC&selectedIndex=25 deadlifting a barbell with a lot of plates on either side. Thanks.

Flag Post

Two things @ sportsmaster19:

1) WHY U USE BING.
2) Are you telling him to use a render or work from scratch?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

1) WHY U USE BING.

What do you mean why he is using Bing? Bing is awesome, its a search engine just like any other…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

1) WHY U USE BING.

I don’t like bing actually, but for some reason my chrome default browser is bing, so sometimes I press the home button to use google or if I want to do a quick search for a picture then I type the topic into the taskbar on top.

It doesn’t really matter, whatever way he thinks it will look best, I just wanted to give an example.

Flag Post

Very Nice

Flag Post

What about a creative creature? Like a whale angler. Not too spooky,though! I don’t want kids to be afraid.

Flag Post

hey! i want to request something for the name nazzergames , indie game developer :) i want an avatar and a signature if you have the time… i dont know what nazzergames could be as a logo but im thinking a simple fire dwarf/gnome :) atleast i want something similar as demonofmist, if you could do this i would be in your eternal favour :D

Flag Post

It’s not so much an avatar I want, but a logo… If you could come up with one for my music company, it would be greatly appreciated, and I can give you credit as the artist. It might help your reputation grow. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! (My current avatar is my current logo) My company’s name is Joker Studios: Music For Your Media.

Flag Post

We should just start an avatar/signature request thread…don’t we have like 100 of those?

Flag Post

Sorry everyone here I hadn’t been on in the past few days. I was busy winning a new car =D xD So this post went to the back of my priorities. I’m back now though so I’ll start working on these things for you guys

Flag Post

Could u do one for me plz I kind of want a broken sword or something it needs to be dark and mysterious