Forums The Arts

The Many Faces of Kongregate: Gallery and Requests

36 posts

Flag Post

Hey! I just found out about the Arts forum, so Im willing to share my deviantart profile here… I want more feedback for my work, and I would like to know your opinions.

Also I’m doing commissions, I do portraits and avatars for now, but I may take other stuff if requested :P

Here a little advance of my more recent work:

Thank you!

Flag Post

What is commissions?

Your art looks neat. I like the detail of her hair, especially the strand over her right eye.
By the way, is the girl incomplete? It looks like she put her head through a wall or something.

Flag Post

I absolutely love your art work! That picture is just absolutely stunning and gorgeous! If I could remember my deviant account I’d sign on and favorite you. If you’re doing portraits could I possibly ask if could do mine please? Please let me know if you’re willing to do mine. Thank you!

Flag Post

Hey! :)

Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

What is commissions?

Your art looks neat. I like the detail of her hair, especially the strand over her right eye.
By the way, is the girl incomplete? It looks like she put her head through a wall or something.

Thanks! ^^ When I say I’m taking commissions I meant that I draw stuff people ask me to draw. (here for free, although I usually do it for money).

And yes, it is finished… I like to draw only hair and skin, i let the clothes blend with the background. :D

Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

I absolutely love your art work! That picture is just absolutely stunning and gorgeous! If I could remember my deviant account I’d sign on and favorite you. If you’re doing portraits could I possibly ask if could do mine please? Please let me know if you’re willing to do mine. Thank you!

Thank you :D
Of course i’ll do it :)
I only need a picture of your face, the better the picture the better the portrait so… ;)
You can send it to my by private message or whatever you like.

Flag Post

Gorgeous artwork. I know it’s digital, but it looks like it was done in pencil and gouache. There’s a softness and sensitivity to the painting that flatters your subject. Me gusta mucho.

Flag Post

I highly recommend that everyone requests portraits and avatars from Liraell! It’s been less than 12 hours and I already got my finished portrait of myself and it’s so amazing. Just the way that Liraell drew and coloured my head in is just truly beautiful. I am so happy with it.

Thank you once again Liraell! I hope this thread gets more attraction from other people!

Flag Post

I would like you to do my photo!
I was recommended by Bunneh. c;

Flag Post

SQUEEEEEEEEEE.

I sent you a picture, Bunneh sent me here. o.o

Flag Post
Elyzius:

Thanks! I did the base drawing on pencil, then I painted it on Photoshop with a custom brush with a nice traditional look. :)

MmeBunneh:

Thank you again! :) As I said, I’m really happy you liked it, I did my best and I love to know you are happy with it.

spoofdebris:

Of coure, I only need you to send me the pictures for the reference :).

Johanna_T:

Lol, I’ll have to start paying MmeBunneh for being my marketing manager xD
I’ll do it, of course, but It may take a while for me to finish it… Anyway i’ll have yours and spoofdebris portrait in a few days. :D

Flag Post

I don’t want my ugly mug painted, but may I request that LiraelI post her finished portraits here for the rest of us to enjoy?

Flag Post

I’ll do it If they are ok with it :).

Flag Post

I’m totally fine with Liraell posting the portrait she drew of me. I think it’d be interesting if everyone who asks for a commission has their pictures in one post here (in the OP) and then we can see the many faces of Kongregate.

The many faces of Kongregate, I like the sound of that!

Flag Post

Amazing idea MmeBunneh! I could open a new thread called “The many faces of kongregate”, and post there the portraits or do it right here, posting the images on the op… what do you guys think?

Flag Post

^ I think this is a great idea!
Also I sent a friend to you, I posted your artwork on my facebook and she wanted one done. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by LiraelI:

Amazing idea MmeBunneh! I could open a new thread called “The many faces of kongregate”, and post there the portraits or do it right here, posting the images on the op… what do you guys think?

I think this would be a great idea! I think you should keep the portraits in this thread so other people can see the pictures and be able to request for portraits in this same thread. I think it’d be great! How about change the title of this thread to “The Many Faces of Kongregate: Gallery and Commissions” so it’s all there together? This is pretty exciting!

Flag Post

Does it have to be a pic of me or can it be a game character I like?

Flag Post

DemonOfMist, I sent you an Mp, check it and answer please :).

MmeBunneh, done! :D

Johanna_T, nobody contacted me, either here or on deviantart. D:

Flag Post

I really like the portraits you’ve posted so far, LiraelI. My guess is that the second portrait is of MmeBunneh, and the third, Johanna_T. I’m looking forward to seeing more.

Flag Post

Thanks Elyzius! I’m working on spoofdebris’s portrait now, and then I’ll start the one DemonOfMist requested.

Flag Post

Thanks Elyzius! I’m working on spoofdebris’s portrait now, and then I’ll start the one DemonOfMist requested.

How is it going? It’s been a while since we received an update from you.

Flag Post

I didn’t even realize that LiraelI had posted a new portrait in the OP until DemonOfMist posted his question. I suggest that LiraelI bump this thread so we’ll know when she adds a new portrait.

Flag Post

Sorry Demon, I just sent you a pm. Due the lack of time, updates may take longer now and also finishing portraits… It only takes a few hours for me to draw a portrait, but with classes and work, my free time it’s almost non-existent.

Anyways if i promised you a portrait you will have it for sure, but it may take a few weeks instead of days, all depends of my schedule at the moment.

I’m so sorry! And thanks!

Flag Post

Sorry Demon, I just sent you a pm. Due the lack of time, updates may take longer now and also finishing portraits… It only takes a few hours for me to draw a portrait, but with classes and work, my free time it’s almost non-existent.

Anyways if i promised you a portrait you will have it for sure, but it may take a few weeks instead of days, all depends of my schedule at the moment.

I’m so sorry! And thanks!

No worries! looking forward to seeing my portrait.

Flag Post

Post updated! :) My last request is a “portrait” of Zabuza, I don’t usually do portraits of fictional characters, so I used a photo reference for this one too.

Flag Post

Post updated! :) My last request is a “portrait” of Zabuza, I don’t usually do portraits of fictional characters, so I used a photo reference for this one too.

Correction its a photo of me, hence it was my request.