Forums The Arts

Villains of Kongregate!

73 posts

Flag Post

So I decided to get some paper drawing practice, and this idea game from my latest character + Nqkoi’s hero thread :P, so I decided to take a bunch of regular/well known users or friends from the site, and turn them into villains xP.

Here’s who I have so far:

Left – AlisonClaire – Origin: Inside joke, I’m sure someone will notice (Maybe not, I didn’t draw her to look much like a devil o_O)

Middle – TheTall0ne – Origin: His name _

Right – damijin – Origin: I wanted to do something cool for this one, and I remembered the 2nd to last boss in an old game (Jade Cocoon for PSX), and decided to follow a similar idea

Left – Nqkoi1 – Origin: He’s cool, and this was the first thing I could think of when I saw his avatar :P

Right – Sylicas – Origin: Well, we all know how he loves music + his iPod, which I why I stuck 2 of those things inside him. He doesn’t always make sense, which I guess also counts as to why I put the iPods inSIDE him :P

Left – DeadlyMan – Origin: Suits his name, you think?

Right – JudeMaverick – Origin: The crazy stickman in his games is apparently him, so yeah, I think I’m incredibly accurate with this one ;)

Flag Post

Where is teh Badass Smig? I am the villain in the Legend of Kongregate, so I better make it in here!!! XD

Flag Post

It’s Jindo – Origin: I looked at his avatar and it remined me of a lizard, so i did a lizard type monster

Flag Post

Haha I love mine its soooo simple and yet very evil looking.

Flag Post

Awesome, Jin! :D

Will you draw one of me? You better, cause I drew you! :o

This was before I found out that M had already drawn you, so, don’t feel like we’re competing, or anything!

Yet, although it has colour, it sucks, caues I can’t draw for cookies! (To those who don’t know, to me, Cookies > Chocolate Cake > Life > Anything else)

Also, my scanner’s on the verge of death, so I might not post it here for a while. =(

Flag Post

It’s ok, i am rubbish, i only did it coz i was bored XD

Flag Post

Hai m_dawg, you told me you sucked at drawing, that’s an awesome cartoony style you got there D:!

I’ll do them now ;)

Flag Post

Here ya go, Jindo. By the way, you’ve been warned; I suck at drawing.

Also, I’m new at the “embedding images” thing. Forgive me if this comes out wrong…

Also, I can’t draw eyes. It’s not that I draw eyes, then think, no, they suck, I just can’t draw them. :o

Also, I forgot to put “Jindo” on the work. You’ll just have to guess.

Also, did you know that a “Jindo” is a North Korean Dog?

Also, I’ve got to stop saying also.

So, eventually, here’s a “DarkChameleon” style drawing of Jindo, the Flash Necromancer!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yays, it worked!

Flag Post

Nice, and yeah, sometime ago I googled Jindo and found alot of dogs xD.

I like the picture, nice style xP.

And if that’s based to look at all like my NG Profile Pic, then yeah, it’s pretty accurate, since I don’t have eyes there either ;).

Flag Post

Yep. Newgrounds reveals all… :o

Also, you make music too?

Anyway, getting sidetracked here… I may draw some more, but won’t post them here. It wouldn’t be very fair on you, being your thread and all.

Flag Post

It’s Smigbob – Origin: His avatar looks evil, so this must be evil…

Flag Post

Wow, great sketches Jindo/m_dawg!

I love the Jude one xD

Flag Post

My bones seems out of place. A hero could just stab through the bones and kill me that fast ;o.

Errr…why’s Jude not a prinny?

Flag Post

Awesome! I still look angelic even when I’m a devil! MUAHAHA. You guys rock. m your lizard is really awesome and DC—you already know I’m a big fan! Keep it up guys :D

Flag Post

Hey, I’ve drawn some sketches of some other people. Well, not really other people, just my interpretation. Better than initials, though, eh?

I’ll make my own thread for them. Not really anything different than say, this, or Nq’s thread. Just something that is my style, seeing as I don’t draw using software. Pencils Forever!

So far, I’ve drawn AlisonClaire, ArcaneCoder, and a redrawing of Jindo.

Flag Post

It’s Malachi – Origin: I looked at his avatar and then i just made this =]

Flag Post

How i make mine bigger?

Flag Post

Nice drawing M.

Flag Post

Ty

Flag Post

It’s Jim Greer – Origin: He is very powerful =]

Flag Post

m did you make any avatars??? You’re seriously talented! I think Mal’s is my favorite. Have you ever tried coloring them on the computer?

Flag Post

You are amazingly skilled m_dawg. I love it!

This is what I did with it (very pixelated, but I think it looks kinda good like that :P):

EDIT: Darn Kongregate’s small avatar sizes! I’m trying to make this my avatar, but it doesn’t look so good scaled down :(

Flag Post

See m_dawg, now stop telling me you suck at drawing xD.

Flag Post

Lol XD

Flag Post

Seriously dawg, you are excellent at drawing. You should try colouring them in on the computer, that would make them look really good.