Forums The Arts

"Users" Drawings (Forget initials, here's the real thing!)

68 posts

Flag Post

EDIT Whoops, I didn’t know that Arcanes would be so big!!! I’ll fix that as soon as possible.

Ok, you (well, some of you) know me for drawing those initials things. Well, I’ve decided, what with so many of these “styles” threads flying around to have my own, where I draw an interpretation of popular users, friends, etc.

So, without further ado, my first; AlisonClaire

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ArcaneCoder’s would’ve gone here, but it were too big! I think this is thumbnail mode…;

Well, that’s the thumbnail, but It would be better if you could see the real version… Anyway. I’ll do something to fix it, definately. For the minute, it helps to click on the thumbnail pic, then zoom out to 75%.

And my last one (before I start work on others) a re-drawing of Jindo, The Flash Necromancer!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By the way, at time of posting this, I’m not sure how large these pictures are going to be… so sorry if half of it goes off the screen, I can’t help that.
Zooming out helps, though, if the need arises.

Also, I need ideas for who to draw next. If you want me to draw someone well known on Kong, or yourself, let me know below.

Flag Post

Me! I could be anything, but I have to be evil.

Flag Post

rotfl. Awesome.

Flag Post

Hahah smig, I tried drawing you but I failed so bad. :)

Do you have any idea of what I could draw you as? I’m really not sure… :P

And thanks, Arcane. I’d draw you with a Cintiq, but they cost about $4000… I can’t afford to draw you with that!

Flag Post

I like how you did mine XD, keep it up :D!

Flag Post

Draw me. Zombie kthxbai.

Flag Post

I’m a vampire/lich king. Figure it out…

Flag Post

Draw me, I’m a frog-like spammer.

Flag Post

except Sylicas

Ha! XD

Flag Post

just a blonde with dragon like features please. do it when you want, i can wait. You dont have to do it though.

Flag Post

AWESOME!

Also I lol’d for reals at the “Except Sylicas” part. I’m going to have to get myself long pink dress and a halo for next halloween! Y’all make me look so cute in them! These are seriously really awesome DC. I could not for the life of me figure out what arcane was holding until I read the bottom. I was like… a game boy with a joy stick? a black wiimote? a really tiny laptop? But I haven’t ever actually seen a tablet so don’t take that as an insult to your drawing—just jot it down on the Alison is the biggest n00b on kong list. His ban hammer is seriously awesome though. His hammer and my staff from Jindo make us, by far, the best acessorized people on kongregate I think :P

now that we have a kong wiki you’ll have a place to upload all of these!

Flag Post

raises hand for request

Thnx in advance

Flag Post

Eek Alison, I only have 10 megs of non-text space on the wiki. Until we get a better one, that’s a bad idea.

Flag Post

Somebody actually getting the facts correct once? GENIUS :o.

Use this piano music , and then using your imagination, think of bluish jacket, with a green shirt in it, and pants 3/4 down to the thing…

Or just refrence that avatar I have now. I’m sure that’s complicated :P.

Flag Post

Now you can upload all pics at this wiki. It’s new, and WAY better than the old one. I have 300 megs of space! Heck, you can make an article linked to in the users list, with a gallery of your own art!

Flag Post

you could draw me either sleeping or staring at a blank piece of paper, which are my two main occupations these days.

Flag Post

Sweet, Arcane Changed his avatar to my drawing? I feel so honoured! :o

Sylicas: I’ve already drawn yours. I’ll post it later today. It’s basically the same as your avatar, but because you like music, I drew it in the form of a CD cover! You have to see it to get it.

I’ve started drawing Deadly’s and TL’s, but I can’t seem to get them right.

Cloud; Sounds like fun, I’ll start as soon as possible.

Unpro: I’ve got a really good idea for yours. :D You’ll have to see it.

I’m not sure about uploading these to wikis at the minute, first I need to upload a few of them to Kong. I’ll definately upload them at some point though, so even if this thread doesn’t become famous, the wiki might, and everyone will be able to admire my astoundingly beautiful, intricately desgined work.

Flag Post

Whoa.. DarkChameleon’s handwriting looks exactly like mine. I know no one cares, but still.. I do. It’s the ultimate handwriting style.

Flag Post

Nice to know Mario…

Flag Post

you could draw me either sleeping or staring at a blank piece of paper, which are my two main occupations these days.

Lol, unpro. I get to play with a helicopter all day in my store where I’m chief demonstrator.. It’s like Greg’s job, only off the computer :P

Flag Post

still waiting for mine…

Flag Post

You could do me as a Wizkizard :)

Flag Post

This is how I picture myself…..

Giant Fire-breathing red demon with wings. Kinda looks like human, but demon so it is ferocious! Also, it has menacing sharp white curved claws and fangs (maybe with blood dripping from them), and just yellow with the red veins running through it where eyes should be. And it must look very strong. (And evil!) Cause I am the epitomy of evil.

If you could draw that, that would be my avatar forever :) Please and Thank You!

Flag Post

Ok Guys, sorry about the long time since update, my Scanner died on me some time ago. The repair guy’s coming later this evening, so the pictures should be up by then.

And uh, anyone who requested within that time-space, sure. I’ll get right on it, if not already done.

Flag Post

were is mine!