Forums The Arts

"Users" Drawings (Forget initials, here's the real thing!) page 3

68 posts

Flag Post

Favorite dance move? Woo… I have no idea… make me the frog dance with TL. :P

Flag Post

What’s the KAA stand for? something about Kongregate artists i assume. :D

If you want it to. It could stand for “Kongregator of Aspiring Artistry” but that’s a bit weird.

What about just, “Kick-Ass Artist”? :D

And what’s a wallflower? O.o

Focus, I’ve got no idea about what the frog dance is. It’ll be hard enough making it up for TL, never mind another part of the dance for you. Why not just look up dance moves on google and choose your favourite one? Failing that, I’ll just think of something. :)

Flag Post

Love the arts, DC. Very colorful and expressive. Don’t forget to make me a disco duck. ; )

Flag Post

from a google search of “define:wallflower” :

In social situations, a wallflower is a slang term used to describe shy or unpopular individuals who do not socialize or participate in activities at social events. It is most often used to describe someone who stays close to a wall and out of the main area of social activity.

Flag Post

hey make me a darwing of me plz dark

Flag Post

Will do Elbo. Will do.

But in the mean time, Nqkoi1, people.

Nqkoi1

I’m genuinely proud of this one. I must have spent an hour on it at least. :D

EDIT: Damnit, it are too huge. D: I’ll fix it soon. But then again, the first order of this topic was meant to be finished soon. :P

Flag Post

Nice and colourful XD

Flag Post

Jesus Christ I love it ITS SO AWESOME thanks…I love how its all painted up like that..and that none of the paint got on my hair.

Flag Post

Umm U said mine was finished..;’(

Flag Post

It is, and I’ll upload it when I get the chance. Nq was of higher priority though, because he drew me first. And it was awesome. :D But seriously, if it’s not up within the next hour, I’ll draw you 2 pictures. :D

Nq: You like it? I really wasn’t sure about your hair. :P But at least, as you say, none of the paint got in it. One time I got paint in my hair, it took like, forever to get out. And I had to cut some of it out because it had hardened it self. Nightmare. :(

Flag Post

Like it?Nope I LOVE IT and the hair is pretty much like mine..you know brown and fuzzy.

Flag Post

Seems to me like you owe him 2 drawings.

Flag Post

Yup. *sigh*

I would explain, but with all the excuses I’ve made before I uploaded it, you probably wouldn’t believe me. :P

If you’re reading it here, it’s not here, but there.

Flag Post

I went to a dance at somebody’s house before, and accidentally leaned against a sign that said: “No Wallflowering!” :P

Anyway, Dark, if you still can’t figure anything out for me, look at NQ’s Blue Venom of me. I am Redundancy. I’m a poet, and didn’t know it. Should I stop rambling? I keep debating about it. headdeskfloors

Flag Post

Hey, can I be in one, when you are not to busy, I mean…

I’ll find some way to return the favor. (maybe a custom FF drawing of you?)

Flag Post

DC, who ya workin on now?

Flag Post

Yeah, who you doing atm?

Flag Post

Cmon dc, im anxios to see the next pic!