Forums The Arts

Can someone make a logo for my band?

5 posts

Flag Post

My and my friends are forming a band, Anecdote to Anarchy, I was wondering if anyone could offer to make a logo for us. I cannot offer money, the only thing you would get would be recognition on album covers and experience. What I’m looking for is a stylized written out form of the name a lot like the band Opeth, and a logo of the letter A. The only specifications of it is that I want them to look Nordic/viking like and the golden ratio to be incorporated. The golden ratio is the ratio that is approximately created by taking any number in the Fibonacci sequence and dividing it with the preceding number (Higher the numbers the more closer to the ratio), the Fibonacci sequence is where the next number is the number added by the one before it (1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21). The reason I ask this to be included is because our eyes are attuned to this ratio as it is found naturally everywhere and is appealing to us (See the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo Da Vinci). I have no dictations on how big the logos should be, just make the full name one fit into a Fibbonaci rectangle and the letter A one in a perfect square. I hope I’m not asking too much, thanks if you decide to help.

Flag Post

is the music attuned to the golden ratio and the beautiful frequency of the sun? if not the logo golden ratio wont do you any good.:( to bad i finished art school and I still draw like shit.:)
hope you find some one to do it
()_()
(a.a)

Flag Post

That i one on the most elaborate and absurd requests i have ever read.
How can something that is one logo fit into to a ratio which refers to faces and landscapes your right it does appeal to the eye but you cant design a logo to it.
One rule of logo’s “More is Less, Less is More”

Flag Post

If you’re still in need, email me via contact@karlgookey.co.uk or tweet me @karlgookey and I’ll see if I can help you out.

Flag Post

What music genre is your band????