Forums The Arts

Continent of Vemilon - Universal Thread

8 posts

Flag Post

Greeting and explanation

Hello everyone! I have had a idea like this floating in my mind for a long time to create a universe diverse in stories and lore so huge, that you would never run out of ideas for adventures and nice stories. I am a Forum Games Forum active user and I want to make this thread here to promote people to be inspired and create many stories, characters, item lore, locations and much more. Everything can co exists with each other and locations can be and are supposed to be used in lore of characters and items and relics. Maybe this will start slow, but i hope to grow the universe huge of legends to start a huge RP game.

How the hell do I add stuff?
Well for your stories, characters, locations or what ever to be embedded into the universe of Vemilon, I need to approve of it, the content must be realistic in terms of the universe (for example we are using medieval style, and you bring up miniguns, thats not realistic). Being from other worlds are allowed, if enough backstory is given. I will give you list of things that addons need to include to be a part of the Vemilon. Editing your content is allowed. And it is encouraged to link your creation with other parts of the Vemilon

Character

• Name
  • Race
  • Age (or the time they were alive)
  • Appearance
  • Bio
    Your allowed to make kings, gods, everything! Just let your imagination go wild!

• Name
  • Type (town, village, country, landscape etc.)
  • Contents
  • Bio
    Vemilon is a huge continent, I would like to divide it into 5 parts, north, south, east, west and central. North is a snowy area, west is a huge forest area, east is volcanic, south is desert type, and central is plains type. Of course the areas can include diverse types of landscape, but this is just the starting idea.

Item

• Name
  • Name of owner
  • Type (crown, sword, ring etc.)
  • Appearance
  • Last known location
  • Bio
    Items can be diverse, for example (Maul of king *).

Factions

• Name
  • Current leader
  • Ideals
  • Locations
  • Bio
    Stories dont always need to be huge. Little stories about people and their secrets etc. Stories bring new ideas to new content.

Story

• Participants
  • Items
  • Locations
    Stories dont always need to be huge. Little stories about people and their secrets etc. Stories bring new ideas to new content.

These are just the basic things, your the creator so you do the innovating!

Flag Post

Characters

Vem (Human)
Vem has always been a symbol of creation in all of Vemilon, but nobody has ever seen him or witnessed anything related to him. Only a book of his writing that told everything about creation of this world was found. It resides in the library of mage Kal.
Vem is known to be the creater of Vemilon. He planted a seed with his power which grew into a forest of the west, he dried the land in the south, he froze the areas of the north, and blasted the areas of the east. All these actions defined Vem as a God of Vemilion. Vemilon has been lost for all of time, but his remains were never found, some even think that he is alive and well, living a normal life with residents of Vemilon.

Flag Post

Locations

Vemilon (Continent)
Vemilon is a huge so called island full of mysteries and people. While some people are extraordinary and some are plain and just a filling to the world to be balanced of magic. Vemilon has been bursting with magic since the very creation when the great mage Vem arose the ground from the depths of the water. He planted a seed with his power which grew into a forest of the west, he dried the land in the south, he froze the areas of the north, and blasted the areas of the east. All these actions defined Vem as a God of Vemilion. Not long after Vem summoned various creatures from other worlds to mix and create a world of his own. The creation of Vemilon is said to be 1300 years ago, so the year now is 1300. Age of the world was determined by a less great mage called Kal.

Flag Post

Items

Book of Creation (Book)
Light brown book in very bad condition, known to be owned and written by Vem, this sacred relic is being kept safe by a mage called Kal in the tower in the north of Vemilon. Not much is known by the public of the contents of the tome, but it is told that Book of Creation holds incantations for spells of all schools, spells so powerful that if they ever get into the hands of evil, they can do much destruction. Bring peril to many races and factions.

Flag Post

Factions

None

Flag Post

Stories

None

Flag Post

In case Reserve

Flag Post

In case Reserve