Forums The Arts

Winter style

27 posts

Flag Post

Ok so at fist you may think that this is a copy of the CC`s thread that offers santa hats for your avatar well this is different no santa hats here just making it more X-mish.For an example check out my frozen N1

Flag Post

I DARE you to make this avatar more santa-ish

Flag Post

I like your frozen N. It looks nice, how about mine? I could think of some ways to do it

Thainx

Flag Post

Now that you mention it, I was thinking of cycling through each of the MTG PC dragons for each festive season….If you would like to cut out a pic (similar to my existing one) of Intet, the Dreamer, I would be thankful. And christmassy.

Flag Post

TL, just put the blue shading like Nqkoi1 :P

Flag Post

Dam Jude why did you reveal my art secret

SF what could be more X-masy then Santa….

Flag Post

Making the backround red and green I guess

Flag Post

I will see what I can do.

Flag Post

Oh man, I’ve been real reluctant about changing my avatar but I do love christmas time. Feel free to do whatever to it/remake it in the winter/christmas spirit.

Flag Post

I’ve been real reluctant about changing my avatar

That’s why you had to confuse us all when you dressed up as Damijin for halloween?

Flag Post

Yea that was scary.

Flag Post

>That’s why you had to confuse us all when you dressed up as Damijin for halloween?

haha that was only for a day and you know it was hilarious :P Granted, I confused myself too. I’d see a post I made and think he had made it then…yeah. Suffice it to say that I was also fooled a few times :P

Flag Post

Are you blond by any chance?

Flag Post

Thanks Nq, It looks good, i changes the Background but it looks bad so I’ll use yours

And i did BG in paint lol.

Flag Post

This one is for Ralph AlisonClaire.

SF Ive tried but I can`t make it better then you current one.Im not using PhotoSshp you know.

Flag Post

Nq that looks so awesome!!! Thank you!

Flag Post

AC’s looks good. Keep up the good work Nq

Flag Post

Thanks guys. Merry XD-mas

Flag Post

MY icon, i dont know how to post i(sry)

Flag Post

Ok bear here you go.It`s big now but I think that Kongregate resizes it.

Flag Post

HAHAHA!!!

That “bear” is the best!

Flag Post

Its the gingerbread man :)

Flag Post

By any chance could you do a piece of wintery popcorn?

Flag Post

Heh, it does? I guess it kind of does =P. unproductive made it, blame him!

(P.S., thanks for making it, unproductive!)

Flag Post

Is my avatar more winter-y? It was originally yellow-orange, or maybe a gold… i don’t remember.