Forums The Arts

A logo I did for a call of duty clan of mine.

9 posts

Flag Post

I made sure any brushes or textures I used had licensing for non commercial use, which they did. Obviously this composition had a lot of editing done on my part as far as textures and lighting are concerned, I played with the design for about 4 hours. Takes awhile to get stuff like this just perfect.

Flag Post

Looks neat

Flag Post

Hey GDC man, what’s happening buddy
It’s a nice aesthetic but the spacing is pretty cramped, so it’s kinda hard to make out one letter from the next
Is it all brushes or you got some vector work in there too?

Flag Post

Why did you make the logo a penis?

Are you guys the dickheads?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

Why did you make the logo a penis?

Are you guys the dickheads?

Did it take you longer than 5 minutes to think of that?

Originally posted by Wolfears2:

Hey GDC man, what’s happening buddy
It’s a nice aesthetic but the spacing is pretty cramped, so it’s kinda hard to make out one letter from the next
Is it all brushes or you got some vector work in there too?

It’s a logo so it’s going to be a little cramped, I do have some vector work incorporated, most of the backdrop was brushwork. The 3D model for the text I did, I found the texture overlay on google images and make some heavy modifications to it. I stroked in the bright green glow and messed with the blend settings to get it just right. I retextured the backdrop and added a glow to the outside of the text. The process takes awhile though with lots of other trial and error involved.

Flag Post

Damn, GDC that looks pretty awesome! Mind if I ask you for a request then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meistheman:

Sure, what do you need done

Flag Post
Originally posted by GraphicDesignC:
Originally posted by Meistheman:

Sure, what do you need done

Well actually, I would just want you to make me an avatar with my name on it, haha. And judging by the fact that you do great stuff, I won’t be surprised if the avatar also looks awesome!

Flag Post

Sure no prob.