Forums The Arts

Kongreland

33 posts

Flag Post

Hey its ME again.So yea another thread made of boredom.Ok you saw their faces but do you know where they live, well I just finished making my first Kongreland picture which is from a series I plan to show what I think the world of Kongregate looks like.

This pictures shows you the Mod Consipracy tower,the Condurum nest(I have no idea what a Condurum is) and the programming mount.

A Brig has stumbled upon Koko`s hot spring.

Calming the gods

Mushroom forest and a path made by Brigs

Flag Post

Welcome to the Moderators Family…

I have an offer that you can’t refuse >:)

Flag Post

The Godmoderator has spoken.

Flag Post

New picture!

Flag Post

Heh, these are pretty good…

Flag Post

Well,I accept and chrish you compliment for it is thou beings like you that keep me fighting to raise thou sword of art and ingrave my sign into the wall of creativity.

Flag Post

it would be rad to make a game out of these.

Flag Post

Yes maybe some sort of Kongregate RPG or if its made for you AlisonClaire a Kongregate dating SIM.he problem is the programmer I work with is kind of a anti-kongregate person,because he works for ArmorGames.But if someone else is interested drop a shout. :3

Flag Post

Nice pictures…. A bit of an odd coloring style though. Still well drawn.

Flag Post

Thanks I held sort of a contest to have people choose from two different colour schemes.They were red and white and faded.So JudeMavrick and dazzer made me go for faded.

Flag Post

Wow, the second one rock, Nqkoi!

And I actually like this color scheme.

Flag Post

=3 thanks.

Flag Post

U got skillz XD

Flag Post

But none on paper like you :*(

Flag Post

What should I do next please suggest.

Flag Post

The Greer Castle, run by Greg, BenV, etc. (Admins).

Oh, and you can’t forget their mod slaves :o

Flag Post

You had to tell everyone where to peek do you? (cough,2nd picture)

Nice artwork though :D.

Flag Post

Thanks.

Flag Post

You forgot to draw

The construction site of Severly Flamin’ Studio’s.

Greg’s Lair

A van, a sanctuary, a castle, a lair, a… barrens chat

A mexican robot

Jim’s and Emily’s hood.

Flag Post

OMG I forgot thr mexican robot.

Flag Post

You forgot my crib. Only popular users accepted, so draw everyone in the top 50 most popular.

Flag Post

so draw everyone in the top 50 most popular.

Am I all 50? xD

Flag Post

Sorry Malcahi but your number 51. :3 sorry I haven`t posted any new pictures here latetly, but but Ive had other graphics to make and don`t forget the “Famous faces powered up thread” so I should be able to make another one today.

Flag Post

Nqkoi, I just wanted to say that I’m really impressed with all of your art. I’m glad you’ve decided to contribute so much to the forums.

You’ve come a long way since you started coming here :)

Flag Post

Nqkoi, I just wanted to say that I’m really impressed with all of your art. I’m glad you’ve decided to contribute so much to the forums.

You’ve come a long way since you started coming here :)