Forums The Arts

Groups/contests Sign Ups & Directory page 2 (locked)

583 posts

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/40806

there you go, sorry I was so late on posting link I had chores to do =p

Flag Post

I gotz a competition running.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/41020

Hope I make it into the last space.

Flag Post

I’m requesting to have my group closed temporarily. (THEpixel)

Just put it on the closed list, with (opening in the summer) next to it.

Flag Post

Razzi3l: Done. Your competition has the last spot. Have fun!

TTrashCAN: Sure. But, if the empty slot is taken but another user, you’ll have to wait, and sign up again here.

Also, you should request your thread to be locked, I’m not a Forum Moderator, I can’t close it for you. I’m sorry.

Flag Post

Writer’s Block is now a group of contributors.

Flag Post

hi can i sign up ma Fun Contest thread i have allready made as i have been informed i should but i have no idea if i do this here or what reli lol thanks any wayz
Steve

Flag Post

Is Marh’s group still coming, or was it the Hall of Fame? If it is the Hall of Fame, that hardly seems like a group since people won’t really be contributing to it. If that isn’t his pending gallery, how long does it get to keep a reserved spot before it gets bumped off in place of a group that wants to be made? These questions could be general, but there is just a specific case at hand that they could be applied to, not trying to rip on Marh.

Flag Post

@ rawismojo:

I told Marh that if he wants that spot, he must take it quickly , because if not, it is going to be given to another user. I think that would happen tomorrow, if he doesn’t reply.

I doubt the group was the Hall of Fame. Marh knows the rules very well, so I guess there’s no going to be any problem, and this is going to be fixed very soon.

I’m also thinking of adding one spot for groups, but first I want to ask arcaneCoder about it, so, maybe there’s going to be another free spot soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

Group name – type:* Citrus Design, Pixel Art.

Here you go: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/41553?page=1#posts-885529 add pl0x

Flag Post

hasnt citrus art died yet? im waiting to make a new group?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jammio1:

hasnt citrus art died yet? im waiting to make a new group?

Nope, the thread owner posted there five days ago, he has two days to post until his thread is “dead”. Plus, there are a lot of people posting there, so I don’t see how it can be “dead”.

About you waiting to make another group, you never posted here that, and I don’t read minds, so I guess you are not waiting for it. You should sign up here as indicated here.

Anyway, if any of you guys notice a group/contest breaking any rule (the rules are at the first page), please let me know about it. Thank you.

Flag Post

Hey Lightsun. =D

Can I make a contest.
Name: [Contest] Art of War Map Contest
Info: Competitors post maps for my upcoming Art Game/Contest. The winner will have their map used in the game.
I’m going now, I’ll be back on later to make the thread. (If I’m allowed.)
Cheers. =D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ncio:

Hey Lightsun. =D

Can I make a contest.
Name: [Contest] Art of War Map Contest
Info: Competitors post maps for my upcoming Art Game/Contest. The winner will have their map used in the game.
I’m going now, I’ll be back on later to make the thread. (If I’m allowed.)
Cheers. =D

Yep, of course you are allowed Ncio, have fun. I hope to participate there, it sounds very interesting. Good luck on that game, too.

Go ahead, and post the link to your competition when you create the thread.

Flag Post

Thanks Lightsun.
Here’s the link. =D

Flag Post

am i allowed to make a group
name:epic avatars!
info:people ask for avatars and people who have good art (or moderate) will make them for the people
please tell me if i missunderstood this thread?
im new to this

Flag Post

@Ncio: I added it, you are very welcome, and have fun.

@samb278: There aren’t open spots for groups at the moment, but as soon as one of them disappear, you can create your own thread. Be patient, please.

And nope, you understood the thread very well. Continue checking this thread until one of the 7 groups stop working, and create your group, then post the link here. Thank you.

Flag Post

Group/contest name/type: Secret Artist IV

Flag Post
Originally posted by TuckerFast:

Group/contest name/type: Secret Artist IV

Sorry, but is that a contest? I thought that was a game, there aren’t winners, votes, or a qualification system, or nothing like that.
Unless you are planning to change the rules, and make something new and original, I think that one suits the game cathegory fine.

There is one open slot, so I think there’s no problem placing it there… but… As I participated in the previous ones, and I know the rules, I guess you are mistaken.

Please, let me know if you are going to add some rules, and make it a competition. If you don’t want to post it here, and you want it to be a secret, whisper it to me, please. Thank you.

Flag Post

Writer’s Competition has ended.

Flag Post

I’d like a contest spot for a typography contest.

Flag Post

Name: Katana Design
Type: Group
Sign-ups needed: Yes

It will be any art I guess….

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

I’d like a contest spot for a typography contest.

Sure, go ahead.
Please, post the link of your contest here when you open it. Have fun.

Originally posted by pivotman99:

Name: Katana Design
Type: Group
Sign-ups needed: Yes

It will be any art I guess….

Ok, there aren’t group spots available at the moment, but as Undead sylence and Funny Art! have been both inactive, I sent a whisper to both thread owners telling them that they have 24 to tell me if they want to still run it, or if they lend you the spot. If they don’t reply, it’s all yours.

Be patient, please, and try to check if I could find you the empty spot tomorrow. Thank you.

Flag Post

Hey I wanna apologize for the other day in SOTW light, so sorry, anyways I wanna make a group.

name:Animation Nation
info:People post their animations that are of quality or are very cool annd in pivot and aren’t like really choppy animations.

Also this is for a possible future request for a competition but if the thread gets popular enough I will host a competition for it.

Flag Post

Also light to open this thread I would like to get rd of funny art, it is lost in the forums.

EDIT sorry for double post.

Flag Post

Apparently you haven’t read the rules. If you give up Funny Art, then whoever is next in line gets the open spot. You can’t jump in line just because you own a defunct group.

EDIT: Hey lightsun, here’s a link to my contest: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/42750