Forums The Arts

Groups/contests Sign Ups & Directory page 21 (locked)

583 posts

Flag Post

Very much so. Good luck with the group anyway.

Flag Post

Thanks.

Flag Post

can i make a continuous competition thread for tutorial outcomes

Flag Post

Just re-posting so JohannasGarden sees it:

Originally posted by JunkAngel:

Group Name – Team Ninja Clan
Sign-ups – No

It’s a Group, all about Ninja Art. Ninja drawings, paintings, avvys, sigs,
banners, and everything else.

Members will earn points, but wont be able to spend them, as threads like that
are too complicated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superwarriorz:

I’m sorry, JunkAngel, I didn’t realize I hadn’t responded. There’s not space quite yet for a new group, but it could open up soon. Keep checking back please.

Originally posted by nordor:

You still have the Godly Art group open, right? You can only have 1 group or contest operating at a time. If you’ve changed/are changing your mind and I haven’t seen it, please update me.

Accidentally used an alt there—those are actually my responses.

Flag Post

I’m sorry, JunkAngel, I didn’t realize I hadn’t responded. There’s not space quite yet for a new group, but it could open up soon. Keep checking back please.

Is there a space open yet? I mean, GoldenCow requested a space, and hasn’t made it yet. Could I possibly have that space? :)

Edit: Sorry if I sound a bit cocky/cheeky. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohannasGarden:

You still have the Godly Art group open, right? You can only have 1 group or contest operating at a time. If you’ve changed/are changing your mind and I haven’t seen it, please update me.

Accidentally used an alt there—those are actually my responses.

no i dont have godly art. that died

Flag Post

2 people haven’t responded, but I’ve meant to leave them shouts and haven’t. I do not take it amiss if you remind me that someone hasn’t picked up on their invite or that a group hasn’t been active in awhile (over 1 week with no posts and I can investigate closing it). I need the help keeping up. Actually, since nordor has acknowledged that Godly Art has not taken off and Noteyman decided to hold off on starting a group, you can start.

SO, JunkAngel can start a new group.

@Nordor, can you explain exactly what you have in mind? Clarify especially what the competitions will be and whether you can do everything in one thread.

Flag Post

Errrm, sorry if I screwed things up with the sign ups. I don’t want to make a Group. I want to gain more experience first. Give my spot to someone else. :)

Flag Post

okay, I respect your decision. Thanks for letting me know.

Flag Post

2 people haven’t responded, but I’ve meant to leave them shouts and haven’t. I do not take it amiss if you remind me that someone hasn’t picked up on their invite or that a group hasn’t been active in awhile (over 1 week with no posts and I can investigate closing it). I need the help keeping up. Actually, since nordor has acknowledged that Godly Art has not taken off and Noteyman decided to hold off on starting a group, you can start.

@Nordor, can you explain exactly what you have in mind? Clarify especially what the competitions will be and whether you can do everything in one thread.

yeah soz forgot bout it but just thinking we could have a thread with tutorials for GIMP and people follow it and the best outcome wins like sotw instead tutotw

Flag Post

yeah soz forgot bout it but just thinking we could have a thread with tutorials for GIMP and people follow it and the best outcome wins like sotw instead tutotw

oh, I rather like that idea. I suggest including some of Griatch’s ;D But then what I need to know is whether this will be all one thread or if you think you will need to make new threads each round (like SOTW).

Flag Post

i dont know probably just one i suppose. But i might run it through the other members if you don’t mind?

Flag Post

Sure thing (sorry it took me so long to respond—it’s been a really busy week). If you think you can keep it all to one thread, that is usually preferred. I believe there’s room for you to start either way, though, so go ahead when you feel ready. I think that copying my permission like you did with your group thread (or just saying you have permission to start) is a good idea.

Flag Post

Group/contest name/type: Guardians of Pixel

Flag Post

@Fload I’m sure you’ll be able to start soon, but can you say a bit more about what your group will be like. Do you do requests? Is it open to anyone? What are some of your plans for kicking things off?

Flag Post

Set up like an RPG kinda… Takes requests, open to anyone… Bosses… Mini-Bosses… Basic enemies… Etc.

Flag Post

we should have an Art Gladiators arena thread where we all fight each other…

Flag Post

ForeverLoading, you can go ahead and start your group thread!

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-art/topics/77333-group-guardians-of-pixel?page=1#posts-1740949

LINK!

Flag Post

That looks fun. I hope it goes really well.

Flag Post

can i make a request thread for pixelating real pictures
(Ex.
– master chief
– MW2 guy :3)
and maybe get others like cartooning real pictures (maybe need some help with other versions Ex. Cartoons)

Flag Post

If it’s not a group or a contest, you can go ahead and make it. Even if more people than yourself take requests on it, it doesn’t need the group tag, and you don’t need approval for a request thread.

Flag Post

never knew that xD

Flag Post

Group: Competition Group
type: Ever wanted to make a competition but there’s no open slots? Well Host your competition in this group until further notice!

Link:http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-art/topics/79193