Forums The Arts

Groups/contests Sign Ups & Directory page 22 (locked)

583 posts

Flag Post

Actually, go ahead, as I still have you waiting for a slot and never took you off.

Questions:

1) Can you do this all in one thread?

2) Would you please post the link here? I find it easier to have them all in one place, even though I have a lot of work to do on this thread sorrries

Flag Post

1. Yes
2. I did

Could we talk somewhere

Kong chat
MSN??

Flag Post

I’m sorry, I just missed you, jandel. if you aren’t on later tonight, look for me tomorrow, I guess. I’m not really more available on MSN, I’m usually afk or respond reasonably quickly to everything.

Flag Post

Group Name – Requested Design
Sign-ups – No

Basically, Requested Design is a Group where anyone can make and complete requests, but only members get rewards from it. Members win “Art Points” when they complete requests.

Complete Any Request: +*2*AP
Make A Request: -*5*AP
Win A Competition: +*10*AP
Enter A Competition: +*1*AP
Join The Group: +*100*AP

You don’t just have to request and complete though. When your a member, you can also request for tuts, at a ranged price. EG:

Buyer Of Tut: Hey, can I have a tut?
Seller Of Tut: Yeah, what sort?
Buyer: An avatar tut please!
Seller: Ok, I have one thats ranged at about *60*AP

Flag Post

I know there is room for you to start a group, JunkAngel. So good luck. Please be sure to post a “here’s a link to my thread” post here when you’ve done it. Have fun!

Flag Post

I know there is room for you to start a group, JunkAngel. So good luck. Please be sure to post a “here’s a link to my thread” post here when you’ve done it. Have fun!

Heh, thanks! I’ll edit this post with a link when I’m done. :)

Edit: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-art/topics/79644-group-requested-design

Flag Post

Uh, hey. Is there an open one-time contest slot? The first post claims they’re all full, but many of them have died. Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

You’re right, and there probably is. Go ahead and propose a contest. Lightsun is back, too, =D, and I’ll still help him with signups as needed, so hopefully we’ll make it better soon.

Edit:
I just checked, and and I don’t believe any of those are active. So yes, there’s room.

Flag Post

Open:

Groups:

Open Slot

Open Slot

Open Slot

Open Slot

Reaper Chronicles
Writer’s Block
canopyart the formula for artistic success
DRAGON ART

Contests:

Re-occurring contests:

SOTW #34

Open Slot

Open Slot

One-time contests:

Open Slot

Open Slot

Open Slot

reserved for khnum

is that right?

can i have a 1 time contest please?

Name:
Eye Candy Awards
Description:
A Contest where people enter their best piece of art made (EVA) and judges decide which is best
Yeah for the judges…

Flag Post

Nordor, you forgot my Gorup, I feel hurt. :(

Flag Post

Nordor, Thanks for that. I think it needs RawDraw and JunkAngel’s new one.

And yes, you can start a one-time contest :)

Flag Post

@Wolfears good luck with the contest. I would like to know if the contests can be done in one thread or if you plan to start a new thread each time a contest is started. I think with re-occurring contests you can do this, but only one thread per contest (or perhaps 2?)

Anyway, be sure to clarify for us at some point, and when you create your thread, post a link to it here.

Flag Post

I guess you can delete my reserved slot… Computer died. Won’t be back for forever.

Flag Post

ah, sorry to hear that, Khnum. Unless there’s a wave of sign-ups, there will likely be space when you come back.

Flag Post

Group please
Name: Pro Art

Description: A place to post art

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

Group please
Name: Pro Art

Description: A place to post art

Request withdrawn after whispers exchanged—Welcome to the Art Forum, Overshire :D

Flag Post

I am taking a slot for a weekly / recurring contest.

Flag Post

Okay, that’s great, Lax. To clarify, do you see this contest as using multiple threads like SOTW or being done sequentially in one thread?

Flag Post

I think it will most likely be done like the SoTW threads.

Flag Post

Group /contest name/type: iDesign

Sign ups needed: I don’t know, however many people sign up I guess lol, theres a lot of groups so yeah.

I’ll give you a link to the group when I finish it =)

Flag Post

You can go ahead and create your group, GraphicDesignC, I know there is room. Once I get through some of the major stuff I have to do this month, I’m really going to try and turn my attention to the front page stuff that includes codes I am not so familiar with.

EDIT: And please post the link in this thread to aid me in copy-pasting when I do get around to fixing that page :D

But, it’s a nice looking page so far, good look with your group!

Flag Post

Contest name: Pokemon spriting Competion.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-art/topics/93862-pokemon-sprite-competion-round-grass-fire-water

Flag Post
Originally posted by killer121:

Contest name: Pokemon spriting Competion.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-art/topics/93862-pokemon-sprite-competion-round-grass-fire-water

Your contest is now an approved contest. Good luck!

Flag Post

well i do love art, but may i ask, there is something wrong with the .gifs i upload, when i use it as an avatar it attains “glitchy effect” ,was willing to make avatars for some people just for fun but i cant with this glitchy effect i am having lol, any tips? i tried making it to cmyk-rgb colors both doesnt change anything, i tried lowering the colors still the same, why?

Flag Post

This isn’t the best thread to get help for that. I would try to find someone who makes animated avatars and send them a shout. If I find a thread with more discussion of this, I’ll try and remember to let you know, though.