This thread is pretty pointless right now, since the Art section has been experiencing lots of changes lately, and it’s pretty organized at the moment. I’ll lock it :)
Feel free to create any group you’d like to, but try not making more than two or three groups/contests at the same time, please.
I will create a list including all the active groups and competitions later. Also, feel free to browse through the thread if you are going to create a thread, to get a better idea of what a group/contest should be like.
· Include a detailed description of what the competition/groups consists of. You’re likely to get more people to join your thread if you do so. Use the first post of the thread wisely.
· Try keeping your own thread organized and don’t multiple post or bump it. If a group dies, reviving it will be worthless, same with competitions.
· Use the report and mute button .There will always be an active forum mod willing to help you.
· Contact a forum mod if you have any doubt, either via PM or shout, or try contacting him via chat.
· Be respectful and follow the guidelines! everybody loves respectful users, and if you build a good reputation and make friends you are more likely to create organized, funny and interesting threads and therefore succesful threads.