Forums The Arts

Groups/contests Sign Ups & Directory page 4 (locked)

583 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, that’s ok, MoonlaughMaster.

Flag Post

Uh-oh, I think that Citrus Design isn’t active. It’s gonna crash!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoonlaughMaster:

Uh-oh, I think that Citrus Design isn’t active. It’s gonna crash!

Well, yeah, it has been inactive for a week now, so feel free to start your group, MoonlaughMaster.

Please, post your group’s link here, and I’ll add it tomorrow to the list. Thank you for being patient, and have fun.

Also, I must say that your group is going to be great, there’s a lot of talent on the sign-ups thread!
I can’t wait to see how it turns, continue like this.

EDIT:

I added it to the list! Thank you.

Flag Post

Here you go! http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/43258

Flag Post

i am afraid pokefuse is down, only 2 people entered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jammio1:

It isn’t breaking any rules, but as you are the thread owner, you can request it to get removed from the list. Do you want that?

Also, remember, that if you request that, you’ll have to sign-up again, and you are not going to be able to restart that same contest thread.

Anyway, I’ll wait for your reply before doing anything.

Flag Post

I would like to make a contest for this thread please. It will most likely be reoccurring but if not many people enter it will just be once. It will be making a cover then an open vote. I will add a theme each week

Flag Post
Originally posted by piratemonkey:

I would like to make a contest for this thread please. It will most likely be reoccurring but if not many people enter it will just be once. It will be making a cover then an open vote. I will add a theme each week

There is only one spot for a one-time contest, if you want it to be reocurring you’ll have to wait.

If you want that reocurring spot, you’ll have to wait. If you want me to put your name on the waiting list just tell me. Oh, and please, let me know if you want the one-time competition spot.

Oh, also, great idea, I will participate on that one :P I love the idea! Maybe you could talk to Checkmark, and run a competition of OMN covers and DS covers. That would be cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lightsun:
Originally posted by jammio1:

It isn’t breaking any rules, but as you are the thread owner, you can request it to get removed from the list. Do you want that?

Also, remember, that if you request that, you’ll have to sign-up again, and you are not going to be able to restart that same contest thread.

Anyway, I’ll wait for your reply before doing anything.

No, it seems to still be running. Thanks anyway lightsun.

Flag Post

thnx lightsun. Put me on reserve list for re-occurring contest and I’ll speak to Checkmark

Flag Post

Lightsun, my Art of War Map Contest has finished: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/42031
You can take me off the list. =D
You’re doing a great job, keep it up.

Flag Post

Piratemonkey wants to make a DS game contest. I am ok with it.

Flag Post

Ok, this dosen’t have much to do with this but me and other forumers are going to make a joint request thread so, if you see it, Please do not lock it as it is not a group just requests.

Flag Post

@ jammio1:

Sure. It’s good to hear that your thread is still active. Have fun, and whenever you want it to end, just let me know.

@ Piratemonkey & Checkmark:

Ok, you are in the waiting list for the reocurring contest spot. You are going to be able to create it as soon as any other reocurring competition ends. Be patiente.
Also, it’s great to see you both are going to be owners of such a great competition, good luck, and I hope to play there very soon!

@ Ncio:

Ok, done. Thank you for running a very entretaining contest, and thank you for the support!

@ samb278:

Don’t start it yet, and sign up before creating the thread. Please, follow the scheme in page 1, and wait until your turn arrives.

Flag Post

New link for my group: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/43755

Flag Post

Signing up now… Do I just say that or give details. You’ve seen the thread so….? Am I aloud to carry on with it as normal?

Flag Post

@ MoonlaughMaster:

Thank you for telling me, and good luck on that group. It looks epic. Great job, continue like that!

@ moonmanmatt:

Yeah, it’s ok, go ahead.

I have just seen the edit on the DRAGON Art group thread, and I’m going to lock it. You can start your group now. Have fun, and good luck.

I will add it to the list, so no need to post the link here. Oh, and next time, please, sign-up here before starting a group/contest thread.

Flag Post

BTW when my (and checkmarks) thread slot is open please can you shout me

Flag Post

ok lightsun it really has failed this time.

Flag Post

@ jammio1:

Ok, I have removed it from the list.

What a shame. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.

@ piratemonkey:

Your time, and checkmark’s, has arrived. Feel free to start the thread, and please, post the link of it here.

Have fun, and good luck!

Flag Post

Okay

Flag Post

Hey I am going to shut down animation nation, no-one is joining and everyone is quitting, for some reason noone ever likes my groups, I give up trying to run one, anyways please remove it from the list and lock it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kool_A1d:

Hey I am going to shut down animation nation, no-one is joining and everyone is quitting, for some reason noone ever likes my groups, I give up trying to run one, anyways please remove it from the list and lock it.

lol i made two which both failed.

Flag Post

@ Kool_A1d & jammio1:

Hey, guys, don’t feel discouraged like that. Kool_A1d, you have been improving a lot, lately, so I’m sure it’s nothing personal.

Anyway, I’ll lock it, I hope you decide to open another group soon, and I wish you good luck with that one.

Also, I’m opening ThePixel again, as it was requested. As you are leaving that slot free, Kool_A1d, there’s no problem.

Flag Post

Group/contest name/type: Pokemon fusion contest

Name: Next Evolution

Sign ups needed: As many people that make fusions. Entry time will be 1 week from forums creation, and I will decide the winner and post the result within 3 days of that.

LEMME KNOW WHEN I CAN MAKE IT