Forums The Arts

FlashWorks Drawing Best Artwork!

34 posts

Flag Post

With the release of a neat little drawing program (created by me and Ventero respectively)
I would like to take this moment to see some of the best artwork that you guys can make with the game!
Please post your best artwork here :)

Game Link
http://www.kongregate.com/games/MossyStump/flashworks-drawing

GAME UPDATES:
6/16/09
Game Re-Release
Better eraser
Colors!
toggle menu with other functions
6/6/09
Less Lag
Blocks follow mouse better
Eraser

6/7/09
Not really an “update” But this is what were currently working on, Colors! You will still be able to select the random colors, and it will default to it when you load the game. The colors will be tucked away inside a menu, so don’t worry about it clogging up your drawing area :)

Flag Post

Needs a restart button. I like it as it is different to all other paint games but I don’t think much decent art will come from it.

Flag Post

What do you mean “a restart button”
Press shift, it clears

Flag Post
Originally posted by MossyStump:

What do you mean “a restart button”

Press shift, it clears

Didn’t realize. Make a colour selector and make your courser more obvious, I lost it a few times when there were lots of blocks on screen.

I suggest you make these in a new game but using the same engine

Flag Post

Well, you should really read and play the game before you post, its in the instructions, and even in the text before you press “play”

Flag Post

As I mentioned on my comment, great job, MossyStump. I love your game, it’s fantastic. And of course, congratulations Ventero to you aswell.

Here my first try at it, a big “K”, and a lot of buildings surrounding it. It is so hard to think of something to draw!

I hope you like it, feedback is always welcome.

Flag Post

Thankyou for your submission :D I’m glad you enjoy the game, we are currently working on a few other things using the same concept, I have read some of your suggestions and am working on updating the game :)
Thankyou for your support and thanks for the drawing :D!

Flag Post

rawr, wish I knew how to delete posts

Flag Post

!Photobucket!

Flag Post

Elephant!

Flag Post

Haha, Nice picture yuyuter. :)

Flag Post

Yes, very nice picture :D
The eraser is juuuust about ready to be released, but we are having a few issues with it, patience is required and were almost ready for the next release :)

Flag Post

Thanks, I didn’t know what to do the first few seconds, so waved my mouse around… got this basic shape! :D

Flag Post

My avatar.

Flag Post

heheheh :D
Having a little trouble getting the eraser to work, still hoping to have it done soon!

Flag Post

Finally the eraser is implemented, great job :) Anyway, is it just me or the feature for erasing the whole screen was replaced by the eraser tool?

Oh, and also I like the option of drawing only a point intead when you press the spacebar, instead of pressing it and making filling the space with four cubes.

I love your game, MossyStump and Ventero! :D

Flag Post

Thankyou :D We have been working very hard on it, the next update will be Color Selecting, we have a small sample up and working but we are working on a menu to hold all the selectable colors (uhhh 216) the “clear all” will be available again soon :)
The game MIGHT be pulled for awhile while we work on updates and do a re-release, due to poor planning on my part, the game could have had a MUCH better rating then it currently does :)
Thankyou for your support :D

Flag Post

Your link is broke :(

Flag Post

D:
crap… Its because of AngelFire… I’ll try to find another place where I can host it other then Kongregate, I have had several other people tell me that they get 404 over my link, I have no idea why ><
EDIT: Until then, for those of you who can’t go to the link, heres just a small picture example of the colors we are working on implementing. The color’s WONT be in the way with the release, they will be tucked away inside a menu.

Flag Post

Heres a taste at the newest version :D!

Flag Post

Bump ~ Re-Released!

Flag Post

Awesome game MossyStump, i made something, not amazing, but the first art i have done in about 2 weeks :P

Flag Post

Nice :D WIsh could get more posters :D

Flag Post

Your game is a lot of fun, and it is a unique way to do art, 5/5 and faved, nice one Mossy!

Flag Post

Thanks, but ventero was a MAJOR part of this too :D!!