Forums The Arts

SOTW Central: The Rules, FAQ, Theme Submissions, Schedule, and Hall of Fame. page 2

83 posts

Flag Post

You don’t need THAT many reserves, right? And you spelled Thread on the title wrong. o.o

Flag Post

He just wunts to boost up his post count :P thats the only reason to make groups these days ;-) Or maybe he just wants the whole page filled/is expecting to fill it all..

Flag Post

Can somebody help me find all of the SOTW#2 threads?

I only found 2 of them.

EDIT: Actually, if you guys could link me to all of the SOTW threads I’m missing, that would rock.

Flag Post

Updated with the results for SOTW#24’s Voting.

Flag Post

Lightsun also had 17, he should have tied for first.

Flag Post

I just rechecked the votes 5 times- he has 16.

Unless there’s a vote I keep missing.

2. lightsun: I really like what you did what that stock lightsun- truly, you have impressed me greatly. The lighting is nicely placed, and the c4d background really brings the render out more. I think the background could have had something done with it, and the c4d could have blended with it a bit more than it did here. Overall, it’s eye-catching with only a few flaws.

2 points

2. lightsun Overall the best work with colours I’ve ever seen in my life. Everything compliment everything else perfectly, and even represents the backstory of the character correctly.

4 points

1. lightsun becuase although it doesn’t have nice flow, I do like the pink against the black. The red could have blended in with the pinks a bit more, but you have filled the space well, especially in the top left corner. Blend in the C4D a little more but it looks good overall.

7 points

2. Lightsun:The almost metallic colors make your sig stick out Nice rendering, and nice lighting.

9 points

2. lightsun – Woo! Great C4D usage and the stripes and dots at the sides really contribute. Greay sig.

11 points

2. lightsun: Good use of colours and fractual effects. Pink (y) :)

13 points

1st – lightsun – Its a great overall sig, theres not that much to say about it; apart from the fact it all works – great colour and depth, is interesting, and is great to look at.

16 points total.

._.

Flag Post

You’re 100% right. I counted it three times and got 17 somehow. I just recounted now though and agree with you. Sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

You’re 100% right. I counted it three times and got 17 somehow. I just recounted now though and agree with you. Sorry.

No problem, thanks for your concern. ;)

Flag Post

Okay- all updates are done for this thread.

^ __ ^ ;;

Flag Post

Updates with… everything!

^ _ ^

Flag Post

Umm, you put my sig as the winning sig for the summer theme even though sesame won O.o
(You might wanna fix that)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sasms:

Umm, you put my sig as the winning sig for the summer theme even though sesame won O.o

(You might wanna fix that)

I’d have kept quiet if I was you.
/joke

Flag Post

Yeah… that’s totally weird that he wouldn’t want to take credit from someone else.

Flag Post

It just makes it look like sesame made a crappy sig :3

Flag Post

Question: Can you take my current avatar and turn it into a badge avatar?

Flag Post

This has been totally updated.

Remember guys- you can discuss here also. ;)

Flag Post

Gah, so close to winning SoTW #26. Damn Ncio has to beat me :P (Deservingly)
And since I kinda missed SoTW #27, I guess I’ll just have to try…SoTW#28!! watch out

Flag Post

Idea for new Theme. Halo 3.
Pwease?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GHXpert59:

Idea for new Theme. Halo 3.

Pwease?

Added.

Flag Post

Everything is now up-to-date. ;)

Flag Post

I think a good idea would be like Light vs. Dark or Good and Evil. Or even something like Heaven and Hell, I can see some really creative sigs coming from that Idea.

I’d also like to suggest, Fight for Survival as an idea as well.

Flag Post

Hey guys- rawismojo just got promoted to Co-Host!

Go give him a big hug/pat on the back/e-kiss/whatever you want, when you get the chance.

8D

Flag Post

buttfaces rawismojo

Nice :)

Flag Post

With the zombie month in full effect, having zombie as a theme for SOTW could be interesting.

Flag Post

v. 1.1: Thread list removed, “Schedule” revised, and directory updated.