Forums The Arts

Design Zach's new PERMANENT avatar! is Over! DarkChameleon Won!

20 posts

Flag Post

if you have been here for a while, you know that I constantly change avatars. (once a week), but I have decided to finally “settle down” and just one avatar that reflects what people think of me. In other words, I want to be known by that single pic, not one that constantly changes…

So, I am asking all of the Skilled Artists of Kongregate to submit ideas for my new permanent avatar, And I’ll choose the one that I feel expresses me the most. All types of Avatars are welcome, with any style and and program.

The only thing:

Everyone here probably knows I am a HUGE Final Fantasy buff, so something themed around that would be preferred.

KThnxBai – Zachattack

EDIT: I will choose the avatar I like the most in one week. Starting 2/2/08…

Flag Post

Whats the prize?
I aint making no avatar that needs hard work with no prize.

Flag Post

I, on the other hand, may as well. I’m not very good, and I don’t think this is the sort of thing you want, but I tried my hand at making you a letter avatar.

100 × 100: Zach's Avatar 40 × 40: Zach's Avatar [Real size]

Yeah, they suck, but I’m not entirely sure what you want, and I don’t know what anything from FF looks like, so… whatever.

Flag Post

Second picture down.

http://marh.weebly.com/other.html

Flag Post

Guess who got PS back D;

Flag Post

marh , yours is fantastic

Flag Post

marh’s is pretty kickass, I’m not even going to try and make a 2nd one now :(.

(PS: Kudos on using one of my avatars marh ;D!)

Flag Post

marh winz.

Flag Post

You guys killed it.

Flag Post

Wow Marr, I think you might have some competition. I mean, me and Jindo are out of the question because, I mean, it’s not like we spent 30mins+ working our asses off to produce something of quality that Zach is bound to consider seriously.

But I mean, now Severe just comes out of the blue with his attempt, and I mean, it was just… wow. Just wow. O.o

Flag Post

Yeah, it took me days to make the avatar.

Flag Post

These are good, its gunna be ahrd for Zach to choose

Flag Post

try mine

can you see it?

its right here

Flag Post

Oh God. I would draw you something else apart from letter avatars, but seeing as I don’t yet have flash, and all I’m stuck with is paint.net (which although is great, but not that great for drawing things like this), that’s basically all I can do.

I even tryed drawing you as a Red Mage from FF, but it just adds to the proof that I can’t draw things like this.

Zach, Red Mage (Don’t laugh please, it’s harder than it looks. D:)

See what I mean? Tell if you would like something else, I’ll try to make it for you, but I’ll probably fail.

EDIT: Here, I softened it up a bit, I think it looks a lot better now.

ZachMage

Flag Post

Thats looks awesome DC. Good job. It might be hard to see at 40×40 though.

Flag Post

Pretty sweet DC, that is sooo hard to do, and so time consuming… Kudos!

Flag Post

DC, try a bit less softening. It looks better but is a little blurry in areas.

Flag Post

Today’s the day I pick mah new avatar, so if there any last second creations, submit them now! (probably not though.)

Flag Post

I would, but my pc died. Again.

Flag Post

it looks like nobody else will submit one, so I’ll pick the winner now.

EDIT: the winner is… DarkChameleon’s Red Mage Pic! thank you DC, and all those who participated!

For your prize… I’ll whisper you!