Forums The Arts

Dumbass would like animation in avatar, needs program.

9 posts

Flag Post

as the title says, I’m a dumb ass, I need help learning some basic picture related stuff and I have no money. also as the title says I would like to animate pictures, like everyone else seems to have these days. a hat rustiling in the wind with a blinking beautiful anime girl in the picture. Thats what I’d like to know how to make, even if its just making a gif from stills. (png jpg)
and fyi I have no animation related applications on my computer. and I’m a dumbass. Talk to me as you would someone with no experience of computers. (except of course the basics of the basic.)

Flag Post

google is your friend. search “gif animator” and your questions shall be answered.

Flag Post

Add the word “free” before “gif animator” in your search. I think it might help. Maybe a little bit.

Flag Post

Except

Flag Post

I personally used Pivot 3.0. It’s technically a stick figure animator, but if you have all the still frames, you can upload them with the sprite support feature.

Flag Post

Yuck, I hate pivot D;.

Flag Post

that was before I had a system that could handle Flash.

I don’t even use it for creating avatars now.

Flag Post

Nice, LonerDude.David, I see what you did thar.

Flag Post

Er what did I do? HEY! stop that… what happened to anonymity! and its LonerGoth.David, if anything.