Forums The Arts

Characters

11 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been playing around in Flash the past couple of days drawing characters from basic shapes, so I figured I should put them up somewhere!

I spent a good deal yesterday tweaking this boy, who I like quite a bit. He’s designed to be limbless and might make a decent platformer game character.

He evolved out of this significantly more skeleton-looking fellow who I had drawn earlier in the day:

I’ve also made this dude who is mostly based on the style of Dork Tower (and Munchkin) artist, John Kovalic but with smooth vector line art.

Flag Post

hah, nice. Are you going to give him a walk cycle? If I had drawn that with those big ol’ shoes I wouldnt be able to resist adding the cycle. I’m tempted to do it even though I didn’t draw it. Big shoes are my fetish.

Flag Post

Very smooth and simple, I like them :D!

Especially the last character, he’d make a good villain in my opinion ;D.

Good job, keep it up damijin :D!

Flag Post

No walk cycle, only because I’m too busy to spend much time on it.

I’ve always been really interested in cartooning though, and the art of what you leave out. The less you draw, the more the human imagination fills in. It’s fun :D

Flag Post

Nice, I agree you should try some animating with something…anything.

Flag Post

He continues to evolve, this time he’s received major facial reconstruction, better pants definition to give him more of a body, and of course, a weapon!

Flag Post

Nice ones, Dami!! :D

Love the effects on the cape/weapon, btw ;)

Flag Post

POWERRRRRRRRR!!!

Flag Post

liar

Flag Post

They are nice O_o

Flag Post

I likes his shoes.