Forums The Arts

Comfreak's Photo art- stuff... and junk...

9 posts

Flag Post

I LOVE doing photoshop & Illustrator projects, Currently working on attempting dreamworks, Check this thread often, I like to work when I’m bored, and I get bored REAL easy XP. Feel free to post critiques, your own work, and such.

First couple… and please take into account I make almost ALL of my images from scratch, a couple I did for friends with images, like the gaia advertisement (I got 8,000 Gaia gold for it lol,) but I think that’s the only one so far that’s based off an image that isn’t mine.

A sword I doodled during Civics class, and a Gaia Pic I “borrowed” and altered into an advertisement for gaia :D

Flag Post

Yes, My name’s Tyler Moren, Look me up on facebook XP

I’ll post more later, Don’t want to clutter the Posting…

Flag Post

By the way… I’m still working on getting a DevArt, But once I do, I’ll post my doodles, my photoshops, and my actual drawings, I’ll add the site to my profile when it’s made.

Flag Post

A beach I made with a mix of Photoshop & flash, I got Bored :X

Flag Post

Not bad. That beach scene is pretty cool, only, to me, it looks like the water is a tsunami or something. Perhaps it’s because of the sea/sky ratio? I’m not sure.

Flag Post

Whats so hard about getting a DevArt o_o; takes around 30-60 seconds to sign up.

Flag Post

Last couple of times I’ve tried it said my Internet provider’s IP range has been banned for a certain period of time…. and I don’t check it too often…

(edited, sorry about that, I don’t really check my own threads or spelling that often lol, thanks for catching that)

Flag Post

“Last cople of times I’ve tried it said my Internet provider’s IP range has been banned for a certain period of time…”

Wow. Never heard of that before. O.o

Flag Post

Finally got it to work, had a friend make one for me lol, I gave him the name I wanted and everything. My profile should be edited to show my devart as my site now