Forums The Arts

Any Art: Just for those people who nobody wants their art here.

15 posts

Flag Post

just put art here ok. i don’t care who puts art here just put it here. anyone else looking at this topic then just comment on the people’s drawings.

Flag Post

u should have at least posted some of ur artwork other wise people wont come and add replies to this topic

Flag Post

Not a great start, but I see potential to this thread.

MS Paint get =D

(This is actually a Mirror Universe modification I did of an existing ship sprite)

This is the original, I didn’t make it

All the rest of this crap I did make:

Early MS Paint Neo

A Starship I designed:

My take on the USS Constitution:

Quick thing I threw together over a year ago:

You’ll see this on the side of the Constitution when I ever get around to doing it

I will finish this some day.

Flag Post

I respect your MSPaint skillz crush.

Flag Post

As you should. =P

Flag Post

is there a game you are planning to put that in.

Flag Post

Yes

Flag Post

well what game?

Flag Post

Does it have to be drawings? I sorta wanted to post some photography. >.>

Flag Post

A pic I did of thing-thing 4. ;p

Flag Post

Lol cloud funny.

Flag Post

The first pic is a character i drew called Josie, i know she doesnt have any shoes cuz for some odd reason i cant draw feet or shoes, odd huh?

This is a character for Guitar Hero 3 called Judy Nails, her right arm is strangly lighter then her other, my crappy scanner butcherd it =[

Last but certainly not least is Betty Cooper, she is a character form the Archie Comic books.

You are all probably like, “Hey, these are all girls, wussup wif dat?” and my answer is this, they are all girls because girl cartoons are much more fun to draw then dudes, i don’t know why that is, its just a fact of life. Like how whenever u drop ur toast it always falls butter side down, theres just no explaining it.

Flag Post

probably because of the…………..B.O.O.B.I.E.Z.!!!!

Flag Post

HAHA! HAHAHA ! MUAHAH!!! ZOMG!!! LMFAO! OMG!…no…lol, its not cuz of the boobies, i dont get excited from paper image boobs, its just more fun to draw girls than guyz.

Flag Post

ha! i resurect this thread with a firey passion that will consume my soul! muahahahahaahhahahhahaha!!!-cough cough gag -ahem…muahahahah!