Forums The Arts

Which Is The Best Bewbs Badges? page 2

48 posts

Flag Post

Exactly, that’s not the point of this thread. The point is to pick an avvy, not get into a whole discussion.

Flag Post

I don’t think you should be allowed to use ‘bewb’ avatars until you have at least started puberty.

EDIT: …I just realized how mean I sounded. Just saying, people aren’t going to see this as funny as you may think.

For the most, people are going to find it creepy, and probably think you are weird. I recommend a not choosing one of these avatars. (I was going to say “I recommend having a bewbyiless avatar”, but that just sounded creepy)

Flag Post

hott

Flag Post

>Well for one..you aren`t allowed to register into the site if not 13 and if one has not started puberty at that age one must be female and not look towards one`s bewbalicious pumpkins.

parental consent and girls start puberty before boys n00b. needs moar health class.

Flag Post

Even i knew that!

Flag Post

hott

You totally stole my other idea. Anyway, I’ll say this again. The point of this thread is to pick the avatar, NOT discuss about my age or maturity.

Flag Post

Rumiko’s because it’s not going to burst and Andromeda seems to be hiding hers away.

Flag Post

i feel sorry for all of the females all of you people know.

Flag Post

I change my vote to Vanessa Voss.

Flag Post

the third one. it is just wobbling in the breeze jk lol

Flag Post

The second one.

Flag Post

they should make an uncensored card that should only be visible to people over 18 and are at least level 18 and have more than 18 badges and 18 cards. anyone under that don’t see it only the censored version with clothes on.

Flag Post

Really hoping that was a joke.

Flag Post

it was. duh!

Flag Post

Eiither andro or ashi

Flag Post

you’re all fools, it’s this one!

Flag Post

the best bewbs badge is one without a bra. duh!

Flag Post

Rumi, definitely.

Flag Post

andromeda

Flag Post

once again, thank you for another pointless revival futureracer.

Flag Post

rumiko obviously

Flag Post

The one with the most clevage =)

Flag Post

the one with no bewb duh. no boobs is the new cleavage duh