Forums The Arts

Kisame's Sig/banner/avatar thread (Take 2)

231 posts

Flag Post

I understand that maybe it was a bad idea to lock my first signature thread, but at the time, I wasn’t terribly skilled with GIMP, but now I have learned a LOT since my previous thread so now I’m making this one!

I have only a few simple rules to be followed when using this thread.

• Be Polite: There’s no need to be rude, or obnoxious as this is a thread for everyone and anyone. If you want a request to be made, post what you want and one of Kong’s many artists should hopefully get to it and please, no overly negative criticisms. Anything uncool posted about an artist’s artwork is liable to be flagged so if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it!
  • Make sure you know what you want: Unless given complete creative reign, an artist never knows exactly what a person wants unless they clearly express what they want made. However, you can ask for a surprise, but don’t be disappointed if the result isn’t quite what you wanted.
  • Patience, patience, patience: Requests can take a variable amount of time based on what’s involved in the process, so please be patient! Also note that the person you ask to fill your request has a life too, so please allow them enough time to make the signature and they’ll be more than happy to help you.
  • Anyone can take a request: Even if you ask a specific person to handle a request, other artists may also try and tackle it. Who knows, you might like theirs better!

Most of all, just have fun guys! This thread’s purpose is to have signature/banner makers fill out any incoming requests users might have and to have fun in the process! :D

Now, I’m not familiar with the Kong art network, so I can’t say exactly WHO is good at this type of stuff, so I’ll compile a list on this post as I see artists appear on this thread:

So far, we have- (Including myself)
Hokage4354
nordor
TheWhiteAngel
RoSi_xD
snipahar

Stuff I’ve made recently:

I also do avatars

Flag Post

will you make me a green day one. pls.

Flag Post

Nice! Good luck with the second round of requests, future artist master John (last name).

Flag Post

Awesome. Time to think of something good for you to make. :D

Flag Post

I have a request:

Stock: http://www.beembee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/jimi-hendrix.jpg
Image Size: 440X130

Everything else is up to you.

Flag Post

I made a request on Facebook, posting it here for the records per his request:

A LotR themed Firefox persona header (3000×200) and footer (3000×100); character(s), background colours, and all other variables to be chosen by Jay. This is what we ended up with.

Unfortunately, the filesize was twice that of the maximum allowed for Firefox personas, but the results were beautiful. Loophole time! It’s a little more complicated than just selecting the persona because you have to set it manually with the little persona thingy on the bottom right of the browser, but it can be done. Though we may not be able to make the persona commercially available, you can still use it if you have the image file on your computer. :D

Flag Post

LOCKED THREAD TO BEGIN AGAIN~

Flag Post

Yo, doogy

How about a triple amalgamation of Metang, Scrafty, and Sharpedo?

kkkkkthxbrolaterz

Flag Post

Needs more COLE-TRAIN BABY xD

Flag Post

Here Blue :D

Drovoxx- Since there weren’t renders for all thee of them that would look nice together, I though I’d just do them separately if that’s ok :D

Due to today being busy with the doctor and all that, I’ll finish Drov’s and Hokage’s requests tomorrow. Tanks for your patience!

Flag Post

Can i join Kisame? (Re)

Flag Post

You’re already listed as one of the artists I know of, I’d be honored to have you on the team! :D

Flag Post

Requeeeesst.

Slightly Enormous Stock Image

Use anything else you want, go wild, crazy. <3 You should probably include the words “Daft Punk” too, but looking at your other sigs, the names of characters and stuff used is a recurring theme, so you know.

Flag Post

Can you make me a justin bieber one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWhiteAngel:

Requeeeesst.

Slightly Enormous Stock Image

Use anything else you want, go wild, crazy. <3 You should probably include the words “Daft Punk” too, but looking at your other sigs, the names of characters and stuff used is a recurring theme, so you know.

I can do whatever you’d like me to do :)

Originally posted by alexolsenpang:

Can you make me a justin bieber one?

Will do! Check back on this post for your signatures, Angel and alex!

Flag Post

:o hmm let me see, ok Can I have one with a white background but these pokémon in it and my name (3mike231): Victini, Mew, Venasuar, Magikarp, Mudkip, wooper, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin (Don’t care which form), dewott, scrafty, Reuniclus, and a genesect?

Plz? :3

(If you need more to fill space I can tell you somemore!)

Flag Post

Well, if you want all of those Pokémon, it’ll be a rough looking sig, just because I won’t be able to collect renders for all of them so they match and look decent together.

Flag Post

hrm, ok you don’t have to it was an idea.

Flag Post

I have to make a Scrafty banner for Drovoxx anyways, so at least you’ll have that, and I can definitely look into doing some for those other Pokémon. Do you want their names, or your Kong name on them?

White :

Flag Post

alex’s request:

Flag Post

Thank you, I hope you understood that I just wanted how good you are :D
Nice work BTW!

Flag Post

Hey i am wonering if you can make a logo saying Elements Questionnaire but make it magicl and fantasy looking.

Flag Post

qazz, do you want me to make it all from scratch, with that “Elements Questionnaire” text styled by me over a background of which I style?

Flag Post

Kongregate Elite banner (550×180) with the lightning effect featured in your current display picture, centered around the K in “Kongregate”. The spotted/nebula sort of effect seen in this banner…

… across the background of the banner to decorate the areas not reached by the lightning effect. Reds and whites would be nice, but you can use whatever colours you feel like using. c:

Flag Post
Originally posted by 09Kisame09:

qazz, do you want me to make it all from scratch, with that “Elements Questionnaire” text styled by me over a background of which I style?

Yes, sure go ahead and blow me away. :)