Forums The Arts

Art drawings.

78 posts

Flag Post

Here are a few drawings I found while surfing around on my comp.

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

That’s it for now. Enjoy.

Flag Post

Hey, those are really good! I mostly liked #1 and #6, but the other ones were good aswell. Great job on those! Hope to see more from you, because you have great style, and great style means great potential.

Flag Post

LOL :P Is that your alt, (s)he signed up today and has only one post :P But w/e Pretty cool, need to smooth it out a bit more.

Flag Post

well done, i wish i could do stuff like that

Flag Post

TuckerFast: Nope, isn’t my alt, dunno who it is. I’ll smooth others out. Thanks for the comment.
Matty611: Yeah, but it’s kinda easy to do lol.

Flag Post

Oh, btw TuckerFast, I use smoothness 30, because 50 or 40 sometimes smoothens too much a shape you drew exactly the way you wanted to, but i could still try 40.

Flag Post

i like #5
it just shows emptiness

Flag Post

I think i realised that #2, #3, #4 and #5 have something in common, and same for #1 and #6.

Flag Post

#7:

I used smoothness 40 this time. Enjoy.

Flag Post

I think we found our next Jindo.

Flag Post

You really think so? That’s a pretty nice complement man! Thanks alot. (Btw if you ever need an avatar, just tell me, i’m great at drawing in tiny spaces.)

Flag Post

Oh wow! I love the sort of eye in #7, it’s really well drawn with the shadings and all. But i’m not really an art critic, so i’ll just leave the other people talk.

Flag Post

#8:

I’m making a whole bunch, but it’ll take a while. These aren’t easy ya know.
(Notice the little alien in the picture)

Flag Post
  1. is awesome. Great stuff!

Flag Post

Thanks man! If anyone wants a request for anything, just give me details about what you want: Format, 1-5 preferred colors, specified object/person/text, etc… Just post a request and i’ll make it for you.

Flag Post

#9:

Remember, if anyone wants to request something, just knock yourself out.

Flag Post

My request is white stick man dude on the beach!

Flag Post

Here it is:

If it isn’t what you expected, it’s not my fault because i didn’t get much details, but if it’s good, well, enjoy! ;D

Flag Post

HOLY WOW!

I know I said this before, but this time i mean it!

I think we found our next Jindo.

I mean thats just amazing cool! Any way just a couple questions; You use flash right? Also Can you animate stuff?

Flag Post

Haha nice! Awesome stick man. He is full of epicness.

Flag Post

blacksharpie: Thanks alot! I never though people would like my stuff so much, by the way, yeah i use flash, but i’m not that good at animation.
MonkeySmartG: Wow, thanks! Glad you like it. If you have any more requests, just ask.

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

i want like a swirl lookin thing

Flag Post

I really like #9

Flag Post

i want like a swirl lookin thing

Here’s your swirl/vortex you requested:

If it’s not what you expected, give me more details and i’ll try again, but if you like it, just enjoy it.

Wow, you really like #9? I thought i kind of messed it up hehe.