Forums The Arts

Méli-Mélo [PBM's Gallery]

15 posts

Flag Post

I haven’t come on Kongregate since forever, and it wouldn’t hurt to come back for a while.

Anyways, criticise my picture, pls-n-thx-u.

Flag Post

Funny. Wrap the contour with a line and it’ll hold up better, I think. Plus, I’d neuter that sword… it’s pretty suggestive.

Flag Post

Oh my I just noticed how phallic that sword was hahaha. The Stance and spread of the legs seems odd. Does she have rickets?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zedzero2:

The Stance and spread of the legs seems odd. Does she have rickets?

As the title in the bottom right suggests. Lack of calcium is a common factor of rickets, among other lack of minerals.

Originally posted by petesahooligan:

Wrap the contour with a line and it’ll hold up better, I think.

The last time I tried a contour, I went a bit overboard.

Flag Post

Now that I think about it, I really like the contour. It gives it a pseudo-organic feel and stuff.

Flag Post

luv fantasy pics.

but only of males.

good stuff you got here ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

luv fantasy pics.

but only of males.

Only of males, you say?

Flag Post

:) nice

i tried drawing an orc warrior once. someone told me that it looked like a water tap T.T

Flag Post

I swear, this should be the kind of workrate I should use for my studies.

Also:

I know my work is crap, but I can tell when some things are that much crappier.

Flag Post

Can’t believe I haven’t posted these two yet.

Flag Post

It’s a very… umm, unique? style. usually styles like this use very defined outlines where as in the picture above there are non at all. since their is no outlines it could use a bit more depth and shadow your work is really interesting and capturing.

Flag Post

I’ma have to disagree with some people on your thread here. I like the work you do without line-art better. I’m not sure if you draw a sketch out and then color over it without the line art, or just throw down the colors together, but I think maybe if you do a layered sketch in whatever program you are using (hopefully a program that can give you layer option, exp: photoshop, gimp), that you might find it easier to get smoother edges on your work. Also, if you can find it in yourself to learn how to work it, using vectors for your artwork can be very rewarding.

Flag Post

>implying i’ll finish this

Flag Post

Flag Post