Forums The Arts

¸.•*´¨Avatar Central™¨´*•.¸ - Recruiting - Requests- Contest page 11

270 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by pivotman99:

I would like a banner of Sonny from the loading screen of Sonny 2 on the left of the banner (Needs to be orange neon?). The middle is divided with an X. On the top of the X (It should be a tiny space) There should be just a bright blue neon. On the bottom of the X (Should be tiny as well)It should be a red neon. Now, on the right of the X, should be Baron Brixius (Purple neon?). Now, this is the background. The foreground should have Zombie on the left (red neon, a sort of oozing(?) font) of the banner, kind of overlapping Sonny’s face. Now, (Same color and font) on the right should be Mafia. It should be a glossy comic book looking thing. Sonny should be a bluish shade (As stated before.). Baron should be a (Green) looking thing. Thank you for your time. I hope someone can do this.

Please explain these neons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ka_0z:

I would like a banner of Sonny from the loading screen of Sonny 2 on the left of the banner (Needs to be orange neon?). The middle is divided with an X. On the top of the X (It should be a tiny space) There should be just a bright blue neon. On the bottom of the X (Should be tiny as well)It should be a red neon. Now, on the right of the X, should be Baron Brixius (Purple neon?). Now, this is the background. The foreground should have Zombie on the left (red neon, a sort of oozing(?) font) of the banner, kind of overlapping Sonny’s face. Now, (Same color and font) on the right should be Mafia. It should be a glossy comic book looking thing. Sonny should be a bluish shade (As stated before.). Baron should be a (Green) looking thing. Thank you for your time. I hope someone can do this.

Please explain these neons.

Bright, eccentric(?), and popish?

Flag Post
Originally posted by samb278:

Yo, can i have a avatar of a mexican guy with a sombrero on and a gun

i dont mind the background

can i also have my name up top, please

Thank you for you’re time

regards~samb278

does anyone ever notice my posts?

Flag Post

It’d probably help if you repeated them in even more threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ka_0z:
Originally posted by samort:

Cool, have you ever tried making a signature?

i have tried

Flag Post

all the pictures i a making are copyrighted to ka_oz!

Flag Post

hi ka
time for a new avatar
i want one like yours and could you make a few so i can choose

Flag Post

ohh!
my animation doesn`t work!

Flag Post

what do you think about this for new banner to the front page ?

Flag Post

can you please make me an avatar with my name subliminal128 in blue, and with a backround with black and white stripes. Oh and please have it in a badge. Thanks.

Flag Post

Is this any good? http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sig01.png

Flag Post

Is this any good?

Fixed.

Flag Post

sublim
ur using the avatar ka_0z made for me
ka
u making my avatar

Flag Post

[Bump]
I like this thread I don’t know why people don’t go here much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2640ICSx:

[Bump]

Because it’s been dead for almost 8 months.

Flag Post

There are plenty of active avatar request threads, so I don’t really see the reason to bump this. Also, the person who manages this thread is largely inactive, so requests here probably won’t be filled.

Flag Post

Check his profile. It says perma banned.

Flag Post

[Bump]

Thats just sooooo stupid! N00bs need to learn not to bump threads that are TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DEAD!

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomanmatt:

[Bump]

Thats just sooooo stupid! N00bs need to learn not to bump threads that are TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DEAD!

agreed, stupidity in the forums can only stop somewhere. dont bump dude

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

There are plenty of active avatar request threads, so I don’t really see the reason to bump this. Also, the person who manages this thread is largely inactive, so requests here probably won’t be filled.

Largely Inactive?

I’m quite active.

I no longer have the ability to edit this thread.