Forums The Arts

Graysons art house :) (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

Hi my names Grayson btw i own all of these you putrid fucks and if you don’t trust me send me a private message and i will make you one and you can watch me via Skype screen share so before you jump to conclusions you should take your thumb out of your ass and stfu

one of the first ones i made

another great one that i made of pickachu

one of my best drawings

One i am working on

Flag Post

Those look pretty neat so far. ^^

Flag Post

The line work in the last one is so awesome.
I know it’s rough, but it has some character and feel to it. When you color that, please consider not refining the lines quite so much as the previous pieces. Lines are an asset for you, use them to your advantage.

Flag Post

Do you ever draw on paper?

Flag Post

never tried

Originally posted by petesahooligan:

Do you ever draw on paper?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 12grayson:

Hi my names Grayson and i am going to post all of my artwork and i would appreciated it if u could rate them i will try to upload them as soon as i make them but right now i am just going to post all of the ones i already made so pleas rate

one of the first ones i made

another great one that i made of pickachu

one of my best drawings

One i am working on

warning everyone, 12grayson is stealing art. these are not his drawings.

Flag Post

HOW SO WHERE IS YOUR PROOF AND NO THE MAKER OF THOSE CANNOT BE THE MAKER OF THAT LAST ONE SORRY CPAS WONT GO OFF.

we don’t take stealing kindly in this parts da hood

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

HOW SO WHERE IS YOUR PROOF AND NO THE MAKER OF THOSE CANNOT BE THE MAKER OF THAT LAST ONE SORRY CPAS WONT GO OFF.

we don’t take stealing kindly in this parts da hood

check his thread in off topic

the beginning of a new legend or something like that

Flag Post

Seemed kinda obvious from the odd range of skill displayed in each pic…I thought everyone else kinda figured…well unless they thought it was large gaps of time in between each piece.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zedzero2:

Seemed kinda obvious from the odd range of skill displayed in each pic…I thought everyone else kinda figured…well unless they thought it was large gaps of time in between each piece.

he said that the picture with the blue hair was on of his best drawings. so yeah it is obvious

Flag Post

He’s not stealing anything. He’s committing copyright infringement.