Forums The Arts

SOTW#1 - Voting (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

Voting will be as follows:
(No voting for yourself)
1st - Reason 2nd - Reason 3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points will be
added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

danjamino

bobuchan

Ncio

JohannasGarden

Oboe_Passion

aldrin

Flag Post

Lol… you put mine in!

Flag Post

1st – danjamino

His sig just pops out of the page. I feel instantly drawn to it.

2nd -aldrin

Though it doesn’t pop out at me right away, it has the best looking render and good flow.

3rd – bobuchan

Everything blends nicely.

Flag Post

1st – danjamino

His render really meshes with the background. The contrast helps it not lose focus. There’s a ton of circular movement that’s great for drawing and keeping interest. Though the tutorial he used wasn’t very in-depth, he took it to a signature level.

2nd – aldrin

He followed the tutorial and followed it well. There’s a clear light source and render depth.

3rd – JohannasGarden

I like the diagonal motion that flows through the background and the render. The colors all pull from the render to create continuity.

Flag Post

1. JohannasGarden- i liked the background and the man standing there really nice
2. danjamino- i loved the fire and the lion thing as well
3. aldrin this is 3rd because it is a cartoon but it was hard choosing because it looks really nice

Flag Post

I had a hard time deciding between first and second

1st-danjamino

It just has the most of what I think is cool in sig’s—a wide variety glowing kinds of stuff, a clear sense of depth, the very subtle text that you almost miss is very cool, too

2nd-bobuchan

It has so much of what I don’t expect to find in a sig, but is nice to see. Originality, great composition, original, hand-drawn art, a narrower range of color that gives a certain harmony to the image

3rd-Aldrin (this was also hard to decide)

There is an odd bit of blue next to the render, but I like the text and it has a nice impact overall.

Flag Post

EDITED

1st. Danjamino – I went “WOW!” When i first saw it… i like the tiger and the fire effect on it
2nd. Bobuchan – Everything blends nicely, the color, the render
3rd. JohannasGarden – It looks cool because of the person but it is too light and it hurts my eyes…

Flag Post

1 – Danjamino because he blended everything very nicely and the renders are very well placed.
2 – Bobuchan! I love the bear thing and it flows very well. It is very simple and nice!
3 – Ncio; the fainter version of the render doesn’t make a whole ‘nother focal point. You followed the tutorial nicely. The text could be better placed, and I personally don’t like the rainbow effect. But it could be just me :/
Everyone else did nicely too. Yay!

Flag Post

Ugg, I forgot to mention it but no voting for yourself, sorry.

Flag Post

1st-Aldrin I love the style of the artwork of the panda; and the background style complements it very well.

2nd-Ncio Something about the rainbow colored overlay really catches my eye. It just seems very well done!

3rd- danjamino Very nice artwork! The lion is done very well, and the fire around him blends with the background very well.

I actually think everyone’s entries are very well done! Kudos all around!

Flag Post

1st – Aldrin
I love Pandas.. Also I think the graphics on that are awesome

2nd – danjamino
He made a lot out of red and orange, and made it look good. I like the detail.

3rd – bobuchan
The bear just pops out, and stands out.

Flag Post

2nd-Ncio Something about the rainbow colored overlay really catches my eye. It just seems very well done!

im not even gonna say anything, im shunning myself for getting beat by that

Flag Post

im not even gonna say anything, im shunning myself for getting beat by that

i agree that one is the worst out their Sorry Ncio

Flag Post

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!

danjamino _ 20
bobuchan _ 8
Ncio _ 3
JohannasGarden _ 5
Oboe_Passion _
aldrin _ 12

Congratulations, danjamino, For winning SOTW#1!

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW’s.

Sincerely, hokage4354.