Forums The Arts

SOTW#8 - Voting (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

Voting will be as follows:
(No voting for yourself)
1st - Reason 2nd - Reason 3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points will be
added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

Craig12390

shadowpig60

ozzy123

tomsou

yuyuter

Oboe_Passion

InwardNose

krick19

Flag Post

1st—Tomsou: Nice one, feel sry for the guy hes charging :P
2nd—Oboe: Its all pretty good, tho i wouldnt have mixed blue and purple like that, tho im a guy :P
3rd—Krick: Would of ranked better imo if u did more with it, looks good, but i think u could have done some brush-work =/

Flag Post
1st-Yuyuter-Look at all the blood! :D -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2nd-Craig12390-Blue blood! :D Looks "Right" to me. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3rd-Tomsou-THE GUY IS ASPLODING!

Flag Post

1 Krick19 it has good flow and it matches
2 tomsou good flow but the engry shod of been differnt dosnt reallt match
3 Oboe it remindes me of wow

Flag Post

1st Yuyuter- I quite like it. Wish it had flow though…
2nd Krick- Lots of flow, good smudging I seem distracted at the bit where his body suddenly changes brightness.
3rd- InwardNose- Pretty good seems bland in colour though.

Flag Post

1. tomsou – pretty nice sig! The colors go perfectly together, clear light source.
2. krick19 – good flow, good quality sig, but the background is kinda bland-ish and the thing on the right is weird.
3. Craig12390 – I like the grunge of it, the render stands out, but I think it is too simple… and the render may be too light…

Flag Post

1) Tomsou-It is just gorgeous, cool, and sexy…I just love it…period.

2)Oboe_Passion-Love the color scheme

3)Krick-Looks very classic

Flag Post

1st: Tomsou – Visually dynamic. Great use of complementary colors. The render may be too well blended. The face (particularly the nose) seems smudged into the background. I didn’t even find the figure on the initial pass. Now that I see it, the continued angle, layering and motion is captivating.

2nd: Yuyuter – It’s textured, crisp, well colored, but does lack flow through the sig. The right has movement while the left hangs a little stoically. It also draws away attention since it is crisper than the render.

3rd: krick19 – This is simple, but it works. The energy and composition is there. You just need to kick it up a notch. It bothers me that the left uses roughly smudged lines the same color and intensity as the crisp bursting lines on the right. If one of the textures was more faded back they’d fight less to me.

Craig, I was thinking I was going to have you on the list initially. I love the colors and textures in yours, but the motion and clarity wasn’t there. The blurred double doesn’t add action, just confusion. Your strong character seems weaker because of it. The left part of the double is a good shape that extended and on its own could be a springboard for sideways movement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobuchan:

1st: Tomsou – Visually dynamic. Great use of complementary colors. The render may be too well blended. The face (particularly the nose) seems smudged into the background. I didn’t even find the figure on the initial pass. Now that I see it, the continued angle, layering and motion is captivating.

2nd: Yuyuter – It’s textured, crisp, well colored, but does lack flow through the sig. The right has movement while the left hangs a little stoically. It also draws away attention since it is crisper than the render.

3rd: krick19 – This is simple, but it works. The energy and composition is there. You just need to kick it up a notch. It bothers me that the left uses roughly smudged lines the same color and intensity as the crisp bursting lines on the right. If one of the textures was more faded back they’d fight less to me.

Craig, I was thinking I was going to have you on the list initially. I love the colors and textures in yours, but the motion and clarity wasn’t there. The blurred double doesn’t add action, just confusion. Your strong character seems weaker because of it. The left part of the double is a good shape that extended and on its own could be a springboard for sideways movement.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Flag Post

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!

Craig12390 _ 3
shadowpig60 _ 0
ozzy123 _
tomsou _ 12
yuyuter _ 8
Oboe_Passion _ 3
InwardNose _ 1
krick19 _ 9

Congratulations, tomsou, For winning SOTW#8!

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW’s.

Sincerely, hokage4354.