What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
> *Originally posted by **[JohannasGarden](/forums/5/topics/40344?page=24#posts-2428046):***
> Sorry for the slow response, rigariga, but you don’t need to sign up for request threads or gallery threads, only contests and groups. So go ahead and start yours. Bob, good luck with your contest.
> Everyone—please leave me a shout or a whisper when you make a request here. I am quite, quite busy with life stuff and don’t keep up with this thread the way I should.
Hey lightsun. I had posted a request to start a pokemon fusion thread a few pages back. I want to make a revision to my suggestion. I just wanted to change it to a thread where people can go and do anything pokemon related. It’ll be a place where people can say, “Hey, have you ever wondered what this would look like?” and then people can make those requests. It would be highly organized and kept up to date. I get on kongregate daily, so I can be in charge of it and keep it updated. Thanks!
Can I make a contest?
Contest Name: Speaksforthedead’s Super One Day Long Doodle Contest
Sign Ups: I don’t really need any
What it is: Everyone gets a day to draw the best thing they possibly can.
The only rules are:
1. Must be your work
2. Must be MS paint or Pencil
This thread is pretty pointless right now, since the Art section has been experiencing lots of changes lately, and it’s pretty organized at the moment. I’ll lock it :)
Feel free to create any group you’d like to, but try not making more than two or three groups/contests at the same time, please.
I will create a list including all the active groups and competitions later. Also, feel free to browse through the thread if you are going to create a thread, to get a better idea of what a group/contest should be like.
· _ **Include a detailed description of what the competition/groups consists of** _. You’re likely to get more people to join your thread if you do so. Use the first post of the thread wisely.
· _ **Try keeping your own thread organized** _ and don’t multiple post or bump it. If a group dies, reviving it will be worthless, same with competitions.
· _ **Use the report and mute button** _ .There will always be an active forum mod willing to help you.
· _ **Contact a forum mod if you have any doubt** _, either via PM or shout, or try contacting him via chat.
· _ **Be respectful and follow the guidelines!** _ everybody loves respectful users, and if you build a good reputation and make friends you are more likely to create organized, funny and interesting threads and therefore succesful threads.