- Please no pointless paint art that is some tree saying “lol” or something (actually take some time)
- No bad art! people in the group still aren’t seeming to understand that.
- Please make it funny
- Normal forum rules still apply here so no “spelling mistakes” (that means you Asam) I.E. (graphic language)
- If someone asks for a tutorial. Make them one.
- If someone wants to join and I’m not on, make them feel welcome and tell them a little bit about this place, it’s like walking into a new school for the first time =D
- Be polite to your other groupies!
This is a new group and what you do here is post any funny art or pictures that you have made being hand drawn, photographed, animations and pretty much anything that YOU have made, just please make it appropriate as we do have children on the forums, it doesn’t have to be like something picasso would make it just has to be silly or funny! =D We will also be accepting funny art requests! I.E. avatars and banners for other groups and everyone can make one for them! everyone is welcome to join, but please be yourselves because this is a happy thread! =D
(Least to greatest)
Newborn: you like to scribble on things, can’t really draw, just break crayons in half and suck your thumb.
Scribbler: YAY! you have moved up from doodling on the walls to scribbling outside the lines!! Congragulations!
Doodler: Your moving up the art food chain, now you can actually fill inside the lines (omg sweet) but really have no sense of
color at all, apparently you think tree’s are purple….. O_O
Artist: Man can you draw.
Picasso: Dude you are pro I don’t even think I could draw better than that “Sigh”
Funny Artist: One of the most like-able people in the group! You can draw good and make it funny! good for you.
Ways to rank up:
- Write a tutorial for someone
- If I like you enough
- Drawing some good pictures!
- Doing requests (ONLY OFFICIAL MEMBERS MAY ACCEPT REQUESTS!)
- Being nice and liked by other people
Funny art will be working with other groups if asked to be partners or friends, something along the lines of that, if this happens we will be able to participate in each others competitions, post in their forums (not that you already can’t) and just sort of co-exist in the forums, if this happens I will make a banner showing that our group and another are partners. EX.
- GHXpert59 (Newborn)
- Jammio1 (Newborn)
- Asam23 (Scribbler)
- Snice (Co-Leader)
- Craig12390 (Newborn)
more on page 5