Forums The Arts

[group] Funny Art! (accepting requests) [Sign Up here!] (locked)

122 posts

Flag Post

Rules:

- Please no pointless paint art that is some tree saying “lol” or something (actually take some time)
- No bad art! people in the group still aren’t seeming to understand that.
- Please make it funny
- Normal forum rules still apply here so no “spelling mistakes” (that means you Asam) I.E. (graphic language)
- If someone asks for a tutorial. Make them one.
- If someone wants to join and I’m not on, make them feel welcome and tell them a little bit about this place, it’s like walking into a new school for the first time =D
- Be polite to your other groupies!

About:

This is a new group and what you do here is post any funny art or pictures that you have made being hand drawn, photographed, animations and pretty much anything that YOU have made, just please make it appropriate as we do have children on the forums, it doesn’t have to be like something picasso would make it just has to be silly or funny! =D We will also be accepting funny art requests! I.E. avatars and banners for other groups and everyone can make one for them! everyone is welcome to join, but please be yourselves because this is a happy thread! =D

Ranks:
(Least to greatest)

Newborn: you like to scribble on things, can’t really draw, just break crayons in half and suck your thumb.

Scribbler: YAY! you have moved up from doodling on the walls to scribbling outside the lines!! Congragulations!

Doodler: Your moving up the art food chain, now you can actually fill inside the lines (omg sweet) but really have no sense of
color at all, apparently you think tree’s are purple….. O_O

Artist: Man can you draw.

Picasso: Dude you are pro I don’t even think I could draw better than that “Sigh”

Funny Artist: One of the most like-able people in the group! You can draw good and make it funny! good for you.

Ways to rank up:

- Write a tutorial for someone
- If I like you enough
- Drawing some good pictures!
- Doing requests (ONLY OFFICIAL MEMBERS MAY ACCEPT REQUESTS!)
- Being nice and liked by other people

Partnerships:

Funny art will be working with other groups if asked to be partners or friends, something along the lines of that, if this happens we will be able to participate in each others competitions, post in their forums (not that you already can’t) and just sort of co-exist in the forums, if this happens I will make a banner showing that our group and another are partners. EX.

Members!:

(Possibly you!)
- GHXpert59 (Newborn)
- Jammio1 (Newborn)
- Asam23 (Scribbler)
- Snice (Co-Leader)
- Craig12390 (Newborn)
more on page 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kool_A1d:
(this group has been approved)

By who?

Flag Post

In the group approval thread in the art forum.

Flag Post

I drew this for Take Your Canvas Bags to The Supermarket:

Flag Post

Lol nice.

Flag Post

I love the title. :P

Flag Post

Ever had an awkward elevator moment?

lol

Flag Post

Thanks check =D

Flag Post

can u draw a dancing lemon?

Flag Post

“This is a new group and what you do here is post any funny art or pictures that you have made being hand drawn, photographed, animations and pretty much anything that YOU have made…”

Wait, shouldn’t this thread have members to be a group? I don’t see any place for signing up, and I’d be interested!

Ever had an awkward elevator moment?

I did. Today. Believe me, you continue waiting for the elevator, you try ignore the other person, and make as if you haven’t noticed it, but you know he is still there, watching at you. Every single move you make. Every time to take a breathe. Creepy.

@ MoonlaughMaster: Yeah, he asked to start a game at the sign ups sticky.

@ Marh: Nice! I like his eyes. It is very simple, still funny.

Flag Post

I hate being in an elevator and somebody tries to talk to you. It’s like, seriously, do you really think I want to talk to you?

@ Marh: Nice! I like his eyes. It is very simple, still funny.

Thanks. :3

Flag Post

Sure jam

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kool_A1d:

In the group approval thread in the art forum.

Yeah, I didn’t even see that thread.

Flag Post

The dancing lemon!

Flag Post

ill joinskary cat this is made for skary.net so u might not get it

Flag Post

Lol that’s funny.

Flag Post

the text is too hard to read!!!

Flag Post

I would like to join. I don’t have any funny art to show as an example, but here some examples.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Be amazed at my paint skillz.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Now, this is a true masterpiece.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Lol. all very nice =D And GHX everyone is welcome to join.