Forums The Arts

[Competition] Funny Art (locked)

26 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone and welcome to the Funny Art competition hosted by yours truely!… The Funny Art [group] found in the art forum!

I bet your asking yourself this right now….

How do I join?!

Well….here’s your answer, this competition is for Funny Art members only! (sorry) all you have to do is ask me to sign up for the group in our thread and your in!

Now I bet your asking yourself this….

What are the requirements?

The requirements are simple
- Make sure you take your time to do it or you most likely won’t win
- It has to be funny
- It has to be 500×500
- It has to be family friendly, no nasty humor (That means you Asam!)

Now I bet your asking yourself….

What are the rules of the competition?
- Keep it clean!
- Be nice to the other competitors (no fight’s!)
- No “Graphic” material, I.E. cussing in it etc.

Now you really wanna know this!

What do I win you ask?

You win 1 rank and bragging rights as the funniest artist for that week! (don’t rub it in too much cough Asam cough)

Now I bet your wondering how it get’s judged….

Judging!
you get judged on…

- How funny it is (HAHAHA) 1-10
- How unique it is (Original) 1-10
- The design (Beauty) 1-10
- Use of tools (Skills) 1-10

Now I bet your wondering…

Who will be judging?

- Me
- Snice
- Jammio1

Enjoy!!!!

Flag Post

News

Flag Post

My Vote

Flag Post

Past Winners!

Flag Post

This weeks winner!

Flag Post

Wait, can I be a judge too?

Flag Post

Sure why not, but you would have to sign up in the forums on our regular forum.

Flag Post

i vote i win!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by snice:

i vote i win!!!!

My bet is he wont win.

EDIT : Eh. Just saw the rule you have to be nice to players. In that case good luck with your entry! :D

Flag Post

come on people, Get Entering your funny art.
Sniggable,funny,hilarious.

Flag Post

Ima enter this.

Flag Post

BTW judges can’t enter, unless you wanna enter for the hell of it than be my guest

Flag Post

Sorry Craig, not to be mean at all, But look over the rules again, about your entries….like how a winning pic would look

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kool_A1d:

Sorry Craig, not to be mean at all, But look over the rules again, about your entries….like how a winning pic would look

I see no example of a funny picture. And im winning at the minute since nobody else has entered yet. XD

Flag Post

I am not a good artist lol, I know what it looks like, well I take that back I AM PRO ON PAPER but when it comes to gimp or photoshop I suck, on paper I am amazing I have such a steady hand, so I know what art is, but just saying, I cannot give an example, what I’m looking for is layers, and beauty and your use of tools, but it still needs to be funny at the same time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Craig12390:
Originally posted by Kool_A1d:

I see no example of a funny picture. And im winning at the minute since nobody else has entered yet. XD

no bad art?

Flag Post

ya pretty much

Flag Post

Edit the judge list. You said I could be a judge.

Flag Post

If you signed up in the funny art thread…..you didn’t yet, you just went there and asked if you could be a judge again.

Flag Post

Posting more than anybody else and using bad formatting in your competition won’t do anything positive for it. Pro tip.

Flag Post

Okay? well I’m kind of JUST GETTING IT STARTED trying to get more people in here, so chill out marh

Flag Post

also the majority like the first 5 posts, is for the competition. I will edit them and add photos and names and news and stuff

Flag Post

Are we limited to one entry each?

Flag Post

You can have like doovers if you want, like if you design something and you want to change entries you can.

Flag Post

Do I win yet? o.o