Forums The Arts

[Group] Avatar Authors Amalgamated: looking for ANY avatar authors or requests (locked)

128 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to Avatar Authors Amalgamated, an open avatar request thread. We are currently seeking Avatar Authors, but avatar requests will still be accepted.

Flag Post

Members:
Would you like to be an Avatar Author? Anyone who is a forum regular and has made a few avatars in the past is welcome. Simply make a post with a few examples of avatars you have made and I’ll add you to this list!

Administrator:
GnomeLogic

Authors:
asam3
jammio1
ozzy123
pivotman99
Marh
Kapricon
Ilikeeggs
roflcopter01
Rock Chaos

Flag Post

Requests:
Want one of the Avatar Authors to make an avatar for you? Simply make a new post and ask.

In your request you can ask for:
*A specific author
*Animation
*A signature comes to mind
*The Kongregate badge border
*Anything else reasonable that comes to mind

Flag Post

See a particular art style that you like? Or already know an Avatar Author who you want to make your avatar? Simply request it in the ‘Other Notes’ section of the avatar request form.

GnomeLogic:

asam3:

ozzy123:

Marh:

pivotman99:

Kapricon:

Ilikeeggs:

jammio1:

roflcopter01:

Flag Post

Author Resources:

Kongregate Badge Border (40×40px)
.xcf .psd

Flag Post

All my avatars

Other avatars.

(used it for like 8 hours then changed back to my old avvie)
(used this for like 2 hours for the best gif avatar thread)

circle avatar week:

Attempt for an avatar week:

Flag Post

Just wondering, is the thread made so users can request an avatar, but the person who makes it. Or, can you request a person in the thread makes it, also?

Flag Post

If you want a specific author for your avatar, you can request it in the ‘Other Notes’ section of the request form.

Also, asam3 is the first recruited author

Flag Post
Originally posted by GnomeLogic:

If you want a specific author for your avatar, you can request it in the ‘Other Notes’ section of the request form.

Also, asam3 is the first recruited author

i was going to post my other avatars…. anyway, i’ll post it now.

Flag Post

If you pick your favourite 5 or so of those pictures, I will add them to the gallery.

Flag Post

can i join?

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ve seen your art
If you post 4 or 5 of your best 40×40px art, I’ll put it in the gallery

Flag Post

If you pick your favourite 5 or so of those pictures, I will add them to the gallery.

5 of my favorites would be.

(could have been friza, but i love the simpleness of EZ’s avvie)

Flag Post

Done, and I made the new ‘author resources’ section. So far I just have the kongregate badge border image, but I’ll keep thinking of more things to add.

Flag Post

Can we have a “signature” section?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ilikeeggs:

Can we have a “signature” section?

that always go to dragon art/tainted design.

Flag Post

Hmm, I suppose there is no real harm in that, however I think we should keep the main focus on avatars. I’ll add it to the requests section.
EDIT: I agree with you asam, but we may as well provide the option if an author feels like making one.

Flag Post

Hmm, I suppose there is no real harm in that, however I think we should keep the main focus on avatars. I’ll add it to the requests section.

EDIT: I agree with you asam, but we may as well provide the option if an author feels like making one.

course i was pointing out on the main point of the topic. but we can’t just judge cause of how they make avatars right? let’s just imagine signatures as expanded avatars, that way people can post their work.

Flag Post

Sounds great! I’m glad we agree. Now I guess we just wait and see if we get requests.

Flag Post

Hi Gnome, Thanks for this :D.

Flag Post

May I join?

Photobucket

Flag Post

God i am so bored, ask for anything and i’ll do it. (forum rules still apply)

Flag Post

I’ll prob join this later, but for now(i wont use it since i only use my own art for avvies) can u make a ninja bunny? no joke… U dont have to make it, but it’ll give yuh sumthin to do.

Flag Post

Can I get a picture of a flying rhinoceros that farts while sings that is humping a building in the middle of alaska while getting chased by wolves?

Flag Post

Edited, but the bunny stays.