Forums The Arts

[Competition] Design A Game Cover! (locked)

75 posts

Flag Post

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Design a game cover! It can either be for the DS or Wii this round, and you need to stay on the topic of… Tower Defense!

Send in your entries now!

Flag Post

Hi! There is a prize for winning you know…

Flag Post

We have winner? Contest close on June 10th.

Flag Post

You can use these templates to help you:
DS Case
Wii case
and you can add these too

Flag Post

Im getting to work on it now…

Flag Post

Photobucket
I hate the text, but I don’t know how to make better text. Any tips or hints? Give me a shout or whisper.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cuffofizz:

Photobucket

I hate the text, but I don’t know how to make better text. Any tips or hints? Give me a shout or whisper.

Holy moly that text is blurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but for some reason, I like it, trippy O.O

Flag Post

Nice entry. We will need more though. I not sue about the text. Maybe make the bottom line less blurry (like the top line) to try sort it out.

Flag Post

Heres mine:

Flag Post

Mine isn’t as nice as the one I did for the previous contest was, but anyway, I’ll work on it later. It would be nice to get some feedback too, so, feel free to criticise my entry:

It’s not amazing, but atleast I tried.

Flag Post

For peace, land and bread! Support the collectives and support your comrades!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lightsun:

Mine isn’t as nice as the one I did for the previous contest was, but anyway, I’ll work on it later. It would be nice to get some feedback too, so, feel free to criticise my entry:

It’s not amazing, but atleast I tried.

The only thing I would say is fix up your Nintendo labels IE the Wii banner on top is not at the exact top, the 3+ is blurry, etc. Looks good, by the way.

Flag Post

I wish…

Flag Post
Originally posted by JediDude:

I wish…

yeah but you can get it for free on kongregate.

checkmark please add closing date to top post

Flag Post

I am making an amazing one. Hold up.

Flag Post

I finally finished making this one, it took me almost one hour. Which one do you prefer guys, my prvious one, or:

That one? Suggestions, comments, and feedback are always very welcome! Thank you in advance.

Flag Post

Defiantly new one

Flag Post

Vote added.

Flag Post

Well, then that’s my entry, and thank you for the vote, Checkmark.

May I ask you something? How’s the vote system going to be? Is everyone going to be able to vote, or only a fixed number of judges?

Anyway, any suggestions for improving my entry? I’ll continue working on it.

EDIT:

Oh, and, isn’t the dealine a little… excesive? Maybe June 1st would be enough… remember this is a re-ocurring contest.

Flag Post

this is a really bad move but…

Flag Post

Looks like I need to go back to the drawing board.

Flag Post

Voting system? Oh, I should have the public vote… And the deadline is too early this time, next time it will be in 5 weeks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Checkmark:

Voting system? Oh, I should have the public vote… And the deadline is too early this time, next time it will be in 5 weeks.

hey can i make another one? mine isn’t actually a tower def (i lol’ed at myself)

Flag Post

I would actually like to enter to contest, but I haven’t found the different covers to use (the DS cover, and the Wii cover). Would somebody bother posting them?

It might be smart for Checkmark to put them in his original post, also.

Flag Post

They were already posted.

Originally posted by piratemonkey:

You can use these templates to help you:

DS Case

Wii case

and you can add these too