Forums The Arts

What do you do?- forum RPG[Goodbye cruel (fantasy) world]

1264 posts

Flag Post

After being witness of a lot of these art forum RPGs on different forum I decided that it might be fun to organize one of my own.For those who don’t know what I’m talking about read on.
An art forum RPG could be of two types, one that has a story powered by every artist who wants to contribute, I won’t be going further with the description of this one since it’s not the one ’m making.
The one that I AM making is the second kind which conists of one artist (which in this case is me) who visually recreates the story, and infinite(obviously not INFINITE) scriptwriters.Let me explain better, each of you can suggest what actions the hero of the story executes, and from those suggestions I can continue the story.You can suggest ANYTHING, but inbetween posted pictures I will only choose one suggested path.

NOTE: While you determine the actions of the character, the outcome and story is up to me to make up.A normal suggestion would go like “You decide to walk into the cave.”, a bad one that will be ignored would go like this"You decide to walk into the cave, there you find a dragon", because in such a situation you would be determining what happens in the story.

NOTE 2: The rules of Role Playing Games apply to this one too, so don’t expect to always be able to craft or kill something, because you’re attributes may be too low.

I got Forever loading’s approval :)

Too bad he told me that I suck and that I’m a stealing stealer two hours later :’(

But then THIS guy gave me his!

And I got another one like…a lot of time later.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Sex: Male
Race: Dwarf?
Colour of clothing: Green
Specialty: Warrior!
Name: Techy Wurm

that good?

Flag Post

Heh yea, I am going to have to dissapoint and let you know that I need a real name tho, Techy should do tho.

Let’s begin, shall we?

You are but a nameless faceless puppet.

Please select: Sex
Please select: Race
Please select: Colour of clothing
Please select: Specialty(warrior/mage/archer/rogue)
Please select: Name

Flag Post

Do you have to make your person or do you do that due to what is in the description?

Please select: Male
Please select: Ork
Please select: silver (for armor), brown (for cloth)
Please select: warrior
Please select: C’apn monkey (can I have that, if not then “Crash Firstfist” )

Flag Post

Race: Troll
Colour of clothing: Blue/Purple/Lightblue
Specialty: Magic/Mage
Name: Mr. T

Flag Post

Please select: Male
Please select: Elven
Please select: Golden with Black trimmed armour. With a top hat
Please select: Warrior!
Please select: Potatius

<edit> so do we draw our character with your draft?

Flag Post

If you read everything you’ll see that I said that only I will be doing art for this.All you have to do is give the character actions,well you will after we are done making him :P

Originally posted by techyworm:

Race: Dwarf?

Colour of clothing: Green

Specialty: Warrior!

Name: Techy Wurm

that good?

A young red-haired dwarf armed with lvl 1 clothing and a level 1 pickaxe.You begin with 10 attribute points in each category and 10 available ones that have not been distributed.You gain 2 strenght and lose 2 intelligence for being a warrior, gain 1 dexternity and lose 1 charisma for being a dwarf. Plese distribute all remaining points.

Flag Post

A young red-haired dwarf armed with lvl 1 clothing and a level 1 pickaxe.You begin with 10 attribute points in each category and 10 available ones that have not been distributed.You gain 2 strenght and lose 2 intelligence for being a warrior, gain 1 dexternity and lose on charisma for being a dwarf.
Plese distribute all remaining points.

ah, that answered my question. It’s really good Hi 5!. Slight mistake… Can you spot it?

Flag Post

Stop what?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqkoi1:

Stop what?

lol i meant to say spot… that just proves we all make mistakes. It says drawf instead of dwarf.

Flag Post

My bad, it won’t matter that much since it’s not the “official” character screen.

Flag Post

No, probably would be a nice idea to stop making short ones tho.Don’t want to get this locked.Just so we stay on the subject could you please continue where we left off with character creation?

Flag Post

Do i change the points myself?

Flag Post

Sex: Male.
Race: Human.
Colour of Clothing: Red and White and Blue.
Specialt: Warrior.
Name: Mason.

Flag Post

Mystery, the character has already been created.Please see the other posts.

And Techy I do everything, you just tell me how.If that was your question then yes, you have to tell me how many points go where.

Flag Post

And Techy I do everything, you just tell me how.If that was your question then yes, you have to tell me how many points go where.

In this case i put 2 points in Int, 1 point in Cha, 4 points in Dex and 3 points in Str

Flag Post

has it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by techyworm:

In this case i put 2 points in Int, 1 point in Cha, 4 points in Dex and 3 points in Str

Done and done.

Now that the character is compleate, you need to choose where we should drop him.Write a one sentance description of his hometown.

Also this character screen will also be put on the second post of this thread where it will stay and be updated.

Flag Post

Medic plz?

Name: Kenton

Race: Cyborg’

Color of clothing: silver metal

Specialty: Rogue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Checkmark:

Medic plz?

Name: Kenton

Race: Cyborg’

Color of clothing: silver metak.

Specialty: Rogue.

I’d really appreciate it if people see where the story has come to before posting.There is only ONE main character and he has been creating currently we are at the point where you have to think of and descibe(in a sentance) his hometown.

Flag Post

Dartown was a rough place to live, with bar brawls every other day and many people living in poverty, the cracked pavements and tumbledown buildings reeked of discontent

Flag Post

is it just techy who can give him a setting or can anyone?